Jags Calendars On Sale On Saturday £5

honved

Official PTFC calendars for 2012 will be on sale at various points around the ground on Saturday, at The Aitken Suite, the North Gate, the top of South Drive and we will also have someone going round the tables in hospitality.

The price is the same as last year, only £5, which is a bargain compared to these wee stalls in the shopping centres with "West Highland Terrier Puppies" and "The Joy of Steam Trains".

Think of the possibilities for Xmas gifts...

The joy that a small child will feel on opening his or her parcels on Christmas morning to find not only a satsuma, but a Jags calendar amongst their presents.

Imagine your mother-in-law's face as she realises that she will have a year of seeing Thistle players on her kitchen wall instead of Colin Baxter's aerial views of Schiehallion (again).

And your workmates will glow with pride when you insist on a Jags calendar on the canteen wall for 2012, instead of full colour views of lassies with power tools on the "Sock it to Me" tool company's calendar.

Seriously though, the calendars are in limited numbers and we sold last year's lot fairly easily, so get in early. They'll be on sale this Saturday, on the 17th and on Boxing Day.

Hope to see you then.

Official PTFC calendars for 2012 will be on sale at various points around the ground on Saturday, at The Aitken Suite, the North Gate, the top of South Drive and we will also have someone going round the tables in hospitality.

The price is the same as last year, only £5, which is a bargain compared to these wee stalls in the shopping centres with "West Highland Terrier Puppies" and "The Joy of Steam Trains".

The joy that a small child will feel on opening his or her parcels on Christmas morning to find not only a satsuma, but a Jags calendar amongst their presents.

Imagine your mother-in-law's face as she realises that she will have a year of seeing Thistle players on her kitchen wall instead of Colin Baxter's aerial views of Schiehallion (again).

And your workmates will glow with pride when you insist on a Jags calendar on the canteen wall for 2012, instead of full colour views of lassies with power tools on the "Sock it to Me" tool company's calendar.

Seriously though, the calendars are in limited numbers and we sold last year's lot fairly easily, so get in early. They'll be on sale this Saturday, on the 17th and on Boxing Day.

Hope to see you then.

Thanks for the idea! Now I know where my money will be going. :D

Hope to see you then.

will you use the same p#sh patter this year like last few remaining! Felt like you were still selling them in May.

Try selling some at Your own first choice Falkirk home!!

Edited by Grim Reaper

Hope to see you then.

Good stuff Tom, I will be getting one on Saturday (I am sure I have 500 pennies in my change jar).

Thanks to all those who bought calendars today. I didn't hear exactly how many were sold, but if anyone didn't get one, they'll be on sale before the Raith game on the 17th and on Boxing Day if there are any left.

Also big thanks to the three volunteers who helped me and Ian today.

I met some really nice folk today, especially a dad and two sons on their way to their first Thistle match. All three seemed pretty excited and I hope they had a great time.

Thanks to all those who bought calendars today. I didn't hear exactly how many were sold, but if anyone didn't get one, they'll be on sale before the Raith game on the 17th and on Boxing Day if there are any left.

Also big thanks to the three volunteers who helped me and Ian today.

I met some really nice folk today, especially a dad and two sons on their way to their first Thistle match. All three seemed pretty excited and I hope they had a great time.

Looking forward to getting one at the Raith Rovers match! I'll hunt you down, heh.