David Gray And An Aussie

Lindau

Are we in a position to pay any new players' wages? With the exception of Hutton (and maybe Balatoni, but now maybe not), I haven't heard anything about players likely to be leaving Firhill next month.

Exactly what I was thinking especially with the manager stating he wants Dargo on a longer contract as well

Are we in a position to pay any new players' wages? With the exception of Hutton (and maybe Balatoni, but now maybe not), I haven't heard anything about players likely to be leaving Firhill next month.

It's unlikely that Balatoni is being paid by Hearts - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16110826.stm

Is his loan still valid since Hearts have released him? If we can't afford to pay him a decent wage, he will look elsewhere.

The club think Hearts might release Conrad in January. If the case they would sit down with Conrad and look at trying to sort something out.

There is a great deal of interest in Sinclair, from clubs north and south of the border. There is a chance that January could see offers come in for him. The club certainly think we'll be lucky to still have him at the club when the window shuts.

The club think Hearts might release Conrad in January. If the case they would sit down with Conrad and look at trying to sort something out.

There is a great deal of interest in Sinclair, from clubs north and south of the border. There is a chance that January could see offers come in for him. The club certainly think we'll be lucky to still have him at the club when the window shuts.

As long as it's not a miserable hundred grand, then he can go. I'd like us to get a better-than-average deal for once. (Though Harkins and Twaddle were probably to our advantage!)

As long as it's not a miserable hundred grand, then he can go. I'd like us to get a better-than-average deal for once. (Though Harkins and Twaddle were probably to our advantage!)

He's very raw Jagger. Plenty of his game needs to be worked on. Wouldn't want to guess what we would get for him. One thing I do feel is that it was a great spot by our scouts in finding him.

He's very raw Jagger. Plenty of his game needs to be worked on. Wouldn't want to guess what we would get for him. One thing I do feel is that it was a great spot by our scouts in finding him.

And we've had him for such a short time that it's not easy to see how (or if) his game has improved since he arrived at Firhill. Good defender, and he's definitely great to watch as he ghosts past defenders with ease, but his passing remains pretty awful. I suppose even if we did get 100K then it's income that we hadn't budgeted for (presumably).

If only Jim Slavin's game had come on a bit more.....!

And we've had him for such a short time that it's not easy to see how (or if) his game has improved since he arrived at Firhill. Good defender, and he's definitely great to watch as he ghosts past defenders with ease, but his passing remains pretty awful. I suppose even if we did get 100K then it's income that we hadn't budgeted for (presumably).

If only Jim Slavin's game had come on a bit more.....!

Jim Slavin was worth his weight in smarties

Sinclair's height (6 foot 2?) and pace will attract interest from English clubs. Some would argue that Alan Hansen was raw when Liverpool bought him. Liverpool saw his potential as a central defender rather than a midfielder. Any fee for Sinclair needs to substantial as Montrose will have a sell-on clause and will be entitled to some of it.

Sinclair's height (6 foot 2?) and pace will attract interest from English clubs. Some would argue that Alan Hansen was raw when Liverpool bought him. Liverpool saw his potential as a central defender rather than a midfielder. Any fee for Sinclair needs to substantial as Montrose will have a sell-on clause and will be entitled to some of it.

And hopefully we would get such a clause inserted when we sell him.

Given that a 100K black hole is about to materialise on our balance sheet courtesy of our lodgers I feel we really have to maximise what we get from the sale of Sinclair and make sure we get a deal that gives us a seizable percentage of any sell on fee.

Height pace age composure and the fact hes proper attacking left back.