Chic Charnley - Seeing Red

Obviously loved chic as a jags player but i skimmed through my brothers copy, absolute bollocks. Barely recognises thistle in it, just one big love letter to celtic, lot of crap. few jags/lambie anecdotes, but given he's pretty much synonymous (sp?) with thistle, theres a really dissapointing level of content regarding us.

Obviously loved chic as a jags player but i skimmed through my brothers copy, absolute bollocks. Barely recognises thistle in it, just one big love letter to celtic, lot of crap. few jags/lambie anecdotes, but given he's pretty much synonymous (sp?) with thistle, theres a really dissapointing level of content regarding us.

I've got it and was pretty disappointed by it, but the big love letter to celtic???? bit ott....

Have to agree with the comments about Chic's book. I had hoped for much more from it. Given his contribution and time spent with us i expected so much more from the book. Highlight was reading about the infamous sword event at training and big Gordon Rae, Chic and Gerry Collins (I think), giving the culprits a right doing.

Far too much about his love for all things Celtic in the book for me.