The Jokes Thread

KAWB

Dear Dierdie

The other day I happened to notice my next door neighbour's young daughter over the garden fence, sunbathing topless. Naturally I decided to knock one out, and next thing you know, there's my wife standing right behind me, with her arms folded, watching me.

Is she a pervert ?

Regards

David

Dear Dierdie

The other day I happened to notice my next door neighbour's young daughter over the garden fence, sunbathing topless. Naturally I decided to knock one out, and next thing you know, there's my wife standing right behind me, with her arms folded, watching me.

Is she a pervert ?

Regards

David

:lol:

And a Turk, Mustafa Plasma.

Reminds of an infamous letter - http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/we-all-feel-like-that-now-and-then.html

H.M. EMBASSY

MOSCOW

Lord Pembroke

The Foreign Office

London

6th April 1943

My Dear Reggie,

In these dark days man tends to look for little shafts of light that spill from Heaven. My days are probably darker than yours, and I need, my God I do, all the light I can get. But I am a decent fellow, and I do not want to be mean and selfish about what little brightness is shed upon me from time to time. So I propose to share with you a tiny flash that has illuminated my sombre life and tell you that God has given me a new Turkish colleague whose card tells me that he is called Mustapha Kunt.

We all feel like that, Reggie, now and then, especially when Spring is upon us, but few of us would care to put it on our cards. It takes a Turk to do that.

(Signed)

Sir Archibald Clerk Kerr,

H.M. Ambassador.

The Rioters Prayer:

Our father,who art in prison,

Mum knos not his name!

Thy Riots ***,read it in the sun

in Birmingham as it is in London!

Give us this day our welfare bread

and forgive us for lootin,

as we'r happy to loot those who defend stuff against us!

Lead us NOT into employment but deliver us FREE HOUSING,

For thine is the tele's the burberry an the bacardi!

Forever an ever .. Innit !!

You're a good bunch so I thought I might share this bit of news with you - I'm getting through it, touch wood.

My wife left me last night – said she couldn’t cope with my OCD. I told her to close the door five times behind her on the way out, and then to come back three times to check that the oven is off. And apparently she doesn’t like my habit of storing everything up for future arguments. I wrote that one down and filed it under ‘I’ for insult. Once I’d realised what was happening I shouted "Please come back. You've forgotten the kids".

It started last week when she was counting all the 1p's and 2p's out on the kitchen table, and she suddenly got angry and started shouting and crying for no reason! I thought to myself.... "She's going through the change". And then she said she thought it was weird how much I love touching pasta.....I'm feeling cannelloni right now.

I’m as bad. I'm having difficulty spelling the word "apocalypse". I'm OK with it though; I mean it's not the end of the world. I want to build my own spaceship, but am daunted by the technical complexity of the task. I won’t be to be put off by it, after all, it's not rocket science.

You're a good bunch so I thought I might share this bit of news with you - I'm getting through it, touch wood.

My wife left me last night – said she couldn’t cope with my OCD. I told her to close the door five times behind her on the way out, and then to come back three times to check that the oven is off. And apparently she doesn’t like my habit of storing everything up for future arguments. I wrote that one down and filed it under ‘I’ for insult. Once I’d realised what was happening I shouted "Please come back. You've forgotten the kids".

It started last week when she was counting all the 1p's and 2p's out on the kitchen table, and she suddenly got angry and started shouting and crying for no reason! I thought to myself.... "She's going through the change". And then she said she thought it was weird how much I love touching pasta.....I'm feeling cannelloni right now.

I’m as bad. I'm having difficulty spelling the word "apocalypse". I'm OK with it though; I mean it's not the end of the world. I want to build my own spaceship, but am daunted by the technical complexity of the task. I won’t be to be put off by it, after all, it's not rocket science.

:no::D

Not jokes as such, but good stuff from the Viz archive:

JERRY HALL says that to keep your husband keen, you must be a 'maid in the parlour, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom." I recently decided to follow her advice. I kept the house very clean, I prepared delicious meals every night, and I allowed dozens of fat businessmen to have sex with me for money in the marital bed. Surprisingly, my husband left me. Did I follow her advice correctly?

Pauline Riley, e-mail

I WAS AMAZED to read how much money was spent on make up for the film Planet of the Apes. Surely they could have replaced Helena Bonham-Carter with that woman who plays Gail in Coronation Street and saved a fortune.

Andrew Dunn, e-mail

DAVINA McCall says that dangling off a helicopter over the Grand Canyon on a 700 foot bungee rope was the most terrifying and dangerous thing she has ever done. She must be forgetting that she went out with Stan Collymore.

M. Duckworth, Poole

I SAW THE inside of a wheelchair-bound driver's car the other day and was astounded by the modifications that had been made to allow them to drive safely on the road. What if the same amount of time and trouble had been spent designing a vehicle specially made for a drunk driver? I'm sure the market for this sort of car would be huge. So come on, car manufacturers, get your thinking caps on and make our roads safer.

Edd Hillman, e-mail

Em, that'll do for now.

http://viz.co.uk/letterbocks.html