Game V Queen Of The South

Jackthejag

Well never saw that coming but oh it feels good. clean sheet, five goals. Can we all now forget about relegation. It just ain't gona happen. Frustrating has to be the best way to describe this season.....Here's hoping we can show some consistancy until end of season and take it into next season. Still think we'll lose Cairney in summer but can but hope he'll want another season with us.

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm going to enjoy tonight.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnificent ! Bossed everywhere in the game , all game. Scully didn't make a save. odonnel's goal was excellent great work by the boy , Sinclair was good as usual laid Erskine's goal on a place , Robbo Archie Paton all solid, Rowser - typically excellent. Welsh - Pinged balls about all game , best game yet. Erskine.- not his best but still effective! Cairney - Great wee fighter , Doohlan - Took his goals extremely well - the man is pure Genuis.

Glad All Over

Edited by Peter McLindu

Magnificent ! Bossed everywhere in the game , all game. Sculls didn't make a save. odonnel goal was excellent great work by the boy , Sinclair was good as usual laid Erskine's goal on a place , Robbo Archie Paton all solid, Rowser - typically excellent. Welsh - Pinged balls about all game , best game yet. Erskine.- not his best but still effective! Cairney - Great wee fighter , Doohlan - Took his goals extremely well - the man is pure Genuis.

Glad All Over

Why were there fish on the park?

Excellent performance and result, in total command all game. Cant remember Scully having to make a save. Thought Welsh was excellent he had a hand in 4 of the 5 goals, Excellent work by O'Donnell for his goal he harried the left back into a mistake a capitalized. Sitting in the glorious sunshine watching that just made it all the more enjoyable. How the hell did that mob beat us in the cup they were rank today

Magnificent ! Bossed everywhere in the game , all game. Scully didn't make a save. odonnel's goal was excellent great work by the boy , Sinclair was good as usual laid Erskine's goal on a place , Robbo Archie Paton all solid, Rowser - typically excellent. Welsh - Pinged balls about all game , best game yet. Erskine.- not his best but still effective! Cairney - Great wee fighter , Doohlan - Took his goals extremely well - the man is pure Genuis.

Glad All Over

;) fixed

Perfect first game for my wee niece :D We were the two running up and down the front of the stand most of the game. Had to try and explain to the wee one that its not all sunny days and 5 goal thrillers. At least she can wear her Thistle tops around Dumfries with pride

Perfect first game for my wee niece :D We were the two running up and down the front of the stand most of the game. Had to try and explain to the wee one that its not all sunny days and 5 goal thrillers. At least she can wear her Thistle tops around Dumfries with pride

that's great to hear. I was greeted to a nil nil draw with Clyde on my first day at firhill suppose it broke me in to ways of thistle :)