Poty Tickets

Santana

Hi all,

Apologies for not responding sooner, but I've not been on the forum for a couple of months.

Anyhoo,

There are a limited number of tickets left which can either be reserved by emailing [email protected] and collected at the kiosk on Saturday, or just pop along and see us.

Tickets are £5 (same as last year) and the night starts at 7.30pm with the presentation probably about quarter past/half 8 depending.

@Fredthecheesecloth - can you confirm who you have emailed as I've responded to all ticket requests that I've had and obviously I would like to know if someone hasn't responded or passed on your email.

Cheers

As far as I am aware, all 120 tickets have now been sold. A big thanks to everyone who has purchased a ticket and taken the time to vote for their Player of The Year.

If any further tickets to become available, I'll post here to let you all know.

Cheers!

Good to see this selling out..hoping for a good night.

We'll know for sure on Saturday night whether Cairney is staying or not, the last 3 winners of the POTY all buggered off in the summer (Harkins, Tuffey and Boyle)...so don't vote for Cairney ;)

My vote goes to Tommy Stewart.

Any returns? I could do with another one.

Best bet is to head along to the kisok before the game and we can see if we have any. I may have 1 return, but await them confirming tonight. If it's free I'll post again tomorrow morning. But as I say, there may be more returns that we don't yet know about.