New Merchandise In Greaves

Third Lanark

In Greaves on Sauchiehall street and some new Jags merchandise in - new training tops, polo tops etc. Only seemed to be in the Sauchiehall street one though not the Gordon Street one.

Doesnt seem to have been put on the Greaves Website yet.

Please tell them that Scottish sports are so popular in Japan that they can make a lot of money if they ship to Japan.

Here are some more examples - you get a better idea of the paintbrush effect on the striped shirts

Also gives an idea what the shorts and socks could be like - Newcastle have the powercat 1.10 shorts and socks, and Sporting the Hooped socks.

http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/pumafootballkits.htm

Edited by Plastic Whistler

Here are some more examples - you get a better idea of the paintbrush effect on the striped shirts

Also gives an idea what the shorts and socks could be like - Newcastle have the powercat 1.10 shorts and socks, and Sporting the Hooped socks.

http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/pumafootballkits.htm

The striped shirts look awful. :thumbdown: I hope our home strip looks much better. The Greaves website suggests that we should expecting a new away strip. It can't be any worse than the pink camoflage disaster.

Greaves appears to have a lot of stock of last season's strips, home and away, left. I hope that the club will not have a financial exposure to unsold stock.

The striped shirts look awful. :thumbdown: I hope our home strip looks much better. The Greaves website suggests that we should expecting a new away strip. It can't be any worse than the pink camoflage disaster.

Greaves appears to have a lot of stock of last season's strips, home and away, left. I hope that the club will not have a financial exposure to unsold stock.

As far as Im aware the Club recieve a set fee from Greaves regardless of sales, but if sales exceed a certain point then the Clb get more money.

They'll look a little better with short sleeves. I don't know why they all seem to show long-sleeved versions of strips on launches, etc. They did it with the new Scotland top, but it looks nice with short sleeves and horrible with long sleeves.