Invitation To The Board Of Directors

gianlucatoni

Open up the JH Stand on Monday night (July 2nd).

Set up a table trackside for yourselves.

Set up a lectern and a few radio microphones linked to the PA system.

Invite along PTFC fans. I'll be there.

I want to look each one of you in the eye and listen as to why you feel implored to even consider listening to sweeteners/proposals to accept a new team straight in to SFL1 as equal punishment to Dunfermline who just didn't get enough points.

Let's debate this openly the evening before you have your "meeting".

We'll end the meeting with a series of show of hand votes relating to season ticket purchases, Newco and dodgy deals amongst others.

What have you got to lose?

Edited by gianlucatoni

I reckon you'd get less than 150 there unfortunately G. :(

150 is just less than 10% representative sample of a home gate.

If too short notice then they have our email addresses - it shouldn't take long to rattle together a Survey Monkey questionnaire and analyse the results.

Working closely with the onethistle group, we would make use of every avenue open to us to seek the views of, and canvas opinion from, our supporters to help us better formulate a position that promotes the best interests of Partick Thistle Football Club and Scottish Football as a whole

Doing a wonderful job of that so far.

It would seem rather than exploring "every avenue" they have turned into a dead-end road.

I do hope their reverse gear is functioning.

We should be looking to maximise the situation and get the best turn out possible rather than a half baked idea at short notice. As I said the vote is supposedly in mid-July, plenty of time for something be organised before then. There has been 1 or 2 other threads calling for a meet the board night or similar to what you have suggested. I'd be disappointed if something didn't come up.

We should be looking to maximise the situation and get the best turn out possible rather than a half baked idea at short notice. As I said the vote is supposedly in mid-July, plenty of time for something be organised before then. There has been 1 or 2 other threads calling for a meet the board night or similar to what you have suggested. I'd be disappointed if something didn't come up.

MWM I'm sceptical to say the least that this meeting to "discuss" has been railroaded and comes just a day before the SPL vote on the 4th - irrespective of a mid July vote.

There has been a singular lack of effort from the Board to engage on this make or break issue which is entirely disappointing.

Meet the board night with 10 items on the agenda gives the chance for some items to be held in abeyance and for a brief discussion.

I want a single issue meeting open to all and nothing less will do. This carve up has to be played out in public.

Edited by gianlucatoni