You Know What's Good?

Watson Towers

The dearth of Rangers tops.

I live about 5 minutes from Dumbarton Road and usually, at this time of year, the place is crawling with filth. Foul aggressive louts in their latest incarnation of her majesties colours, gloating and oozing that unbearable sense of triumphalism and entitlement.

Now, though, hardly a whiff. It's splendid!

Even the dregs, sporting the "Carling" tops from the 1990's, seem to have decided that it is finally time for a new wardrobe.

Doubtless, they'll be back, but in the midst of all the SPL/SPL2/SFL1/SFL3 mayhem, it's worth taking a wee moment to look around and enjoy.

Let's keep the pressure up, though. If we - fans and our boards - keep our nerve then this is a once in a lifetime chance to make sure that justice is done.

The dearth of Rangers tops.

I live about 5 minutes from Dumbarton Road and usually, at this time of year, the place is crawling with filth. Foul aggressive louts in their latest incarnation of her majesties colours, gloating and oozing that unbearable sense of triumphalism and entitlement.

Now, though, hardly a whiff. It's splendid!

Even the dregs, sporting the "Carling" tops from the 1990's, seem to have decided that it is finally time for a new wardrobe.

Doubtless, they'll be back, but in the midst of all the SPL/SPL2/SFL1/SFL3 mayhem, it's worth taking a wee moment to look around and enjoy.

Let's keep the pressure up, though. If we - fans and our boards - keep our nerve then this is a once in a lifetime chance to make sure that justice is done.

Wish I could say the same up here in Elgin. Hunnery City!!