Song For Mcnamara

read'n'yell

Ok so I thought it is about time we had a proper song for McNamara to show our support to him as a person and manager. He may not yet have legendary status but he seems to be taking us in the right direction. I'm sure a song chanting NcNamara would boost team morale as much as any song.

I'm no lyrical genious so does anyone else want to have a go?

Edited by read'n'yell

theres only one ncnamara

made us feared in altnaharra !

walking along singin a song

walking in a jackie wonderland

ok so im hoping most jags fans to know there geography !! but we are known for being innovative with our songs !!!

I have heard two songs for McNamara being sung already. The first was to the tune of that KC and the Sunshine Band song (the same one as we sometimes use for Scott Fox), and the second was simply "oh Jackie McNamara" to the tune of the hokey cokey.

Personally, I think we should wait and see how we start the season before we start thinking too seriously about devising a song for the manager. :thumbsup2:

I have heard two songs for McNamara being sung already. The first was to the tune of that KC and the Sunshine Band song (the same one as we sometimes use for Scott Fox), and the second was simply "oh Jackie McNamara" to the tune of the hokey cokey.

Personally, I think we should wait and see how we start the season before we start thinking too seriously about devising a song for the manager. :thumbsup2:

Which finished with "he used to be a tim but he's alright now" :D

Edited by Steven H

• 1 month later...

Ok so I thought it is about time we had a proper song for McNamara to show our support to him as a person and manager. He may not yet have legendary status but he seems to be taking us in the right direction. I'm sure a song chanting NcNamara would boost team morale as much as any song.

I'm no lyrical genious so does anyone else want to have a go?

I still think he's a prick

I suspect there's a clause in Jackie's contract that says he gets to kill anyone who plays McNamara's Band.

I suspect there's a sub clause that allows Jackie to kill the person responsible with his bare hands if the offending song is Glen Daly's version.

That takes me back ,remember when our next door nieghbours had a "Glen Daly live at the Ashfield Album" - The Caesers Palace of North Glasgow in the 70s