Fao Sigesige00

scotty

I must apologise for an incorrect assumption but I thought you were from South Korea. :hypocrite:

My grandfather was from Jeju, an island in South Korea. After the 2nd World War, many Koreans left Korea out of the repressive military rule by the US.

94~97% of the Korean residents in Japan have their origin in the South.

What kind of compass are you using? The same kind that can't tell North from South perhaps?

In the period of the US military rule in the south, many opponents of the US rule went to the North, particularly the members of the illegal Workers Party of South Korea.

In the era of the Korean War, many Koreans went to the South, because there were widespread rumour that US military was going to use nuclear bomb against the North. That was the largest reason of the "separated families".

In the period of the US military rule in the south, many opponents of the US rule went to the North, particularly the members of the illegal Workers Party of South Korea.

In the era of the Korean War, many Koreans went to the South, because there were widespread rumour that US military was going to use nuclear bomb against the North. That was the largest reason of the "separated families".

The lads who headed north must be gutted.

it was just a joke, before airdrie went out of business and became airdrie united they were called airdrieonians, but of course they were not allowed to keep this name.

Well, you learn something new every day! I thought they had always been called Airdrie Onanists. :innocent2: