Just In- Airdrie- Thistle 7 (Seven)

Duke Gekantawa

No failures today, thought Paton was brilliant. Forbes was the best I've seen him but needs to follow patons example as at times seems a little lazy. Still that said I'd thought we were brilliant.

Anyone know what that idiot airdie fan was on about that caused the ruckass in the j husband stand?turned the atmosphere a little sour.

Shame to see Kenny losing 7 but he had no help from his static defence.

Haven't read the whole thread so sorry if someone has answered this.

3 of them, abused Aaron when injured. That got the back up of quite a few of us.

For my part I said a couple of things I should not have said with kids around (including my own), so sorry if i upset anyone. I did get a row off my son, who told me "not to shout at Nazi's" .

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought at 6(?)-0 and with them just having their freshest pair of legs sent off, we could have afforded to take Muirhead off if required and finished the game with 10 men ourselves.

Or if Jackie deemed that disrespectful, stuck him up front, out the way.

He opted to keep him on the park and allow him to run it off. i hope that hasn't backfired.

The OS aftermatch reaction doesn't reference how bad his injury is, so i'll wait to hear the official word, instead of relying on a Rangers supporting friend of one of the Thistle squad, on PnB.

PT.

Aaron was in the player zone after the match. He said he was sore but OK. He was walking fine and was in great spirits. Lawless joked that Sally never touched him.

I appreciate that since then , things could have changed but he seemed confident that no lasting damage had been done.

PT.

Aaron was in the player zone after the match. He said he was sore but OK. He was walking fine and was in great spirits. Lawless joked that Sally never touched him.

I appreciate that since then , things could have changed but he seemed confident that no lasting damage had been done.

last para http://www.theglaswe...2692-23934853/?

I personally couldn't care less what he looks like or runs like, but I have to accept I too must be a minger amid the oil paintings of the beautiful people who make up the Thistle support :confused1:

You're a Thistle fan HJ, therefore a beautiful person irrespective of physical looks. Now where did I put those josticks?......

The journalism in this article is horrible. I think my modules in journalism will never allow me to simply read an article without being critical about it again.

"Chris Erskine set the ball rolling in the fourth minute and Welsh was the architect when he fed the on-form striker from the left allowing the on-form striker the easiest of tasks to find the net."

The journalism in this article is horrible. I think my modules in journalism will never allow me to simply read an article without being critical about it again.

"Chris Erskine set the ball rolling in the fourth minute and Welsh was the architect when he fed the on-form striker from the left allowing the on-form striker the easiest of tasks to find the net."

I've seen worse, and I loved that quote from Sean Welsh at the start!

What I want to know is how someone like Muirhead hasn't been spotted earlier. How was he left plying his trade at Annan in his late teens/early 20s when he looks more capable than most centre-backs in this league with 6-8 years on him?

Turns out I work with a mate of Aaron's. He was apparently down at Crewe (length of time unknown) and a couple of other clubs but never caught a break. Started off as a striker, switched to right midfield and then Annan tried him at the back. Explains why he appears to be comfortable in a few positions.