Pttv: Cove Rangers Highlights

fritzy

I was surprised when our second was put down to an o.g.

I was behind the goal and had a clear view, and my impression was that

Doolan got a head on it, and although it wasn't too clean a contact and appeared to

scuff off his shoulder a bit, he made the final touch.

Then why didn't he celebrate as if he'd scored?

Did you miss his gesture to the North Stand once he stands back up? From behind the goals he quite clearly celebrated the goal, not as clear in the highlights.

I was behind the goal and saw this. It seemed more of an acknowledgement that his name was being sung. I've never seen him act quite so sedate after scoring a goal.

I'll play my joker on whether Doolan scored that. If he'd celebrated more enthusiastically he might have got it.

Is it just me, or did that Cove shot take a deflection just after it was hit. A cracking shot all the same, but the ball moved like it had glanced off whoever was sliding in as it was hit. Agree he probably won't score another like that (take what you will from that statement).

• Members

I was behind the goal and saw this. It seemed more of an acknowledgement that his name was being sung. I've never seen him act quite so sedate after scoring a goal.

I just think he didn't have a clue about what had happened other than the ball had ended up in the net!