Open Day

Just back from Firhill with my season ticket and home top. Arrived at about 10.45 and the players were just boarding the bus, went through to the Aitken Suite and collected my ticket then to the club shop to purchase the new top.

Even at that early time it was quite busy with people getting their tickets and buying tops. In terms of the season tickets these are the discount vouchers:

£5 off home top (valid to 31/07/10 so get in quick)

10% off all Puma Products in October

10% off all PTFC leisure & training wear (offer ends 30/11/10)

Mystery Greaves Voucher -TBA

15% off Apex Hotel stay in London, Edinburgh & Dundee if booked 28 days in advance (valid until May 2011).

Citroen Glasgow - MOT for £19.99, Service & MOT for £69.99

Glasgow Warriors - Free entry to 1872 Cup match versus Edinburgh (must apply for ticket by 31st October).

Caulders - Free cup of coffee or tea (valid until 30th May 2011), 10% off plants (until 30th May 2011) & 10% off real Christmas tree (December 2010).

For anyone who was unsure about the top - it really is excellent! The red is red not orangey as some have worried about and I think it will be a big seller.

15% off Apex Hotel stay in London, Edinburgh & Dundee if booked 28 days in advance (valid until May 2011).

Glasgow Warriors - Free entry to 1872 Cup match versus Edinburgh (must apply for ticket by 31st October).

Caulders - Free cup of coffee or tea (valid until 30th May 2011), 10% off plants (until 30th May 2011) & 10% off real Christmas tree (December 2010).

For anyone who was unsure about the top - it really is excellent! The red is red not orangey as some have worried about and I think it will be a big seller.

Thats really poor. It should be valid for all of the season.

I've already agreed to get a season ticket for my birthday which is two days before the deal expires, so no doubt I'll have to get this very soon. Took a couple of weeks for me to receive it last season.

Just back from Firhill with my season ticket and home top. Arrived at about 10.45 and the players were just boarding the bus, went through to the Aitken Suite and collected my ticket then to the club shop to purchase the new top.

Even at that early time it was quite busy with people getting their tickets and buying tops. In terms of the season tickets these are the discount vouchers:

Glasgow Warriors - Free entry to 1872 Cup match versus Edinburgh (must apply for ticket by 31st October).Caulders - Free cup of coffee or tea (valid until 30th May 2011), 10% off plants (until 30th May 2011) & 10% off real Christmas tree (December 2010).

So no choice on Warriors games either?

I always think that's a great idea, but not really liking rugby I never get round to it. Maybe concentrating the mind on a particular game isn't so daft for the hoi pollio who aren't bothered.

:D excellent spin, alx :thumbsup2:

Just to recap, instead of having an open ticket that you can use at any Warrior's game the ticket is now valid for the one defined game. And you turn that into a positive :)

You know when the Club said they were open to assistance from fans who could help out in various guises? Was PR mentioned? :D

:D excellent spin, alx :thumbsup2:

Just to recap, instead of having an open ticket that you can use at any Warrior's game the ticket is now valid for the one defined game. And you turn that into a positive :)

You know when the Club said they were open to assistance from fans who could help out in various guises? Was PR mentioned? :D

Jings, this must be a hidden talent I (hitherto) didn't know about. Telling it like it is and getting into trouble is clearly foolish..... steps into the bright new PR future....

(don't see it lasting)