Sfa Survey

G SUS

nope, sorry, I chucked it after about 20 screens (and still less than 30% through) when asked to give my rankings on who is more influential within the structure of the SFA: the compliance officer or the Professional Game Board.

wtf?

That was bloody awful - committee-speak, over-complicated shite. How much did they pay some diddy to do all that? Haven't you people ever heard of Survey Monkey?

• Like 2

nope, sorry, I chucked it after about 20 screens (and still less than 30% through) when asked to give my rankings on who is more influential within the structure of the SFA: the compliance officer or the Professional Game Board.

wtf?

That was bloody awful - committee-speak, over-complicated shite. How much did they pay some diddy to do all that? Haven't you people ever heard of Survey Monkey?

I chucked it at the exact same point. Showed it to several football fans, none of them knew what it was about. Those complete numbskulls can't even organise a survey let alone our national sport.

wtf?

And if enough fans give them the message that we don't know/don't give a flying about what the governing bodies see as priorities, at least it gives SD a solid baseline to argue for supporters priorities.

It is badly designed but in my experience so are a lot of surveys on survey monkey that are designed by novices.

And if enough fans give them the message that we don't know/don't give a flying about what the governing bodies see as priorities, at least it gives SD a solid baseline to argue for supporters priorities.

It is badly designed but in my experience so are a lot of surveys on survey monkey that are designed by novices.

The point is this shouldn't have been designed by novices, the SFA I assume paid good money to someone to put this together but several people on here alone are having a problem with it. I emailed the SFA highlighting my issue with the survey, you basically have a question that many people will find unanswerable and no option to skip it so you either make up a meaningless response which skews the results or don't complete the survey. If it gets fixed I'll go back in and complete the survey.

OK you talked me into it and I've just completed it. I've a few criticisms but it's not as bad as some are making out.