What is it with the Jags this season ?, Stato's will correct me but I make that 6 reds we have had this season.

I wasn't there today so cannot comment on Seans red but I have seen most of our previous.

Jackie really needs to get a grip of this asap cos it will cost us promotion !

Thoughts on why this is happening ? Is it shit refereeing or just Craig type stupidity ?

We're not a dirty team, but the indisipline is shocking. I cant ever remember a Jags team having so many red cards in the 1st half of a season, even when Chico was with us

I am sure there was a similar post recently which suggested although we had the highest number of reds.... we had the least yellows !... Anyone confirm ?

We're not a dirty team, but the indisipline is shocking. I cant ever remember a Jags team having so many red cards in the 1st half of a season, even when Chico was with us

Fkn MERDE today yes if you would have asked me at the start a point would have been good, but 2 points from a possible 9 of late is poor, i just hope these daft results, don't come back at us later in the season, let's dust us down and hump Dumbarton next week, as DAFC have Airdrie at home more or less 3 pts for them so we need to win.

Fkn MERDE today yes if you would have asked me at the start a point would have been good, but 2 points from a possible 9 of late is poor, i just hope these daft results, don't come back at us later in the season, let's dust us down and hump Dumbarton next week, as DAFC have Airdrie at home more or less 3 pts for them so we need to win.

Fkn MERDE ....... WTF does that mean ?

I think our low yellow card count shows we're not a dirty team, but there have been too many players being careless when they're on a booking. Ignoring the last man sending offs (that's just a part of the modern game and will happen to all teams), and Paton's red against Hamilton, I think that covers almost all of them. Maybe some players just need to think twice before lunging in.

Merde is French for shit.

We have the lowest number of yellow cards in the league. We now go top of the red card table in the league with four.

Welsh seemed to talk himself into his first yellow which was disappointing. The second yellow was a foul but again it was on the touchline inside the opposition half.

I'm getting sick to death of these stupid, reckless and unnecessary red cards. I've never been so angry at a game in a number of years when Welsh stupidly tackled the guy from behind with no chance of getting the ball.

McNamara needs to get this sorted NOW. We're shooting ourselves in the foot and it's costing us points.

I think the real issue here is the reason for some cards, I agree we hate seeing player shy out of a tackle but the amount of bookings for dissent is a reason for concern. I love Paton but he's always yapping at the ref as is forbes. Both of welshs today were pointless and don't help the team one bit.

I think the real issue here is the reason for some cards, I agree we hate seeing player shy out of a tackle but the amount of bookings for dissent is a reason for concern. I love Paton but he's always yapping at the ref as is forbes. Both of welshs today were pointless and don't help the team one bit.

Perhaps it's time Jackie addressed and explained this issue to us.

Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on what is a ridiculous stat !

At this rate we will have 12 to 16 reds in a season !!

I'm getting sick to death of these stupid, reckless and unnecessary red cards. I've never been so angry at a game in a number of years when Welsh stupidly tackled the guy from behind with no chance of getting the ball.

McNamara needs to get this sorted NOW. We're shooting ourselves in the foot and it's costing us points.

Welsh has tweeted that it was a deliberate foul and thought it was a good yellow to take for the team but he'd forgotten he'd already been booked!

It's costing us dear. We'd be walking this league if we could keep 11 men on the park.

Welsh has tweeted that it was a deliberate foul and thought it was a good yellow to take for the team but he'd forgotten he'd already been booked!

It's costing us dear. We'd be walking this league if we could keep 11 men on the park.

Utterly ridiculous for a player to forget that he had been booked within the space of ... how many minutes ?