Coverage Of Scotland Under 21S V Greece

The Earl of Hathaway

When I seen Bannigan in our 3-1 defeat at Almondvale last February, I said to my dad "we can't get rid of him quick enough, he is awful" - haha oops, what do I know!!! Although I was one of the very few that said Jackie would still come good for us after Culter!

Congratulations to Stuart and Stephen on their well well deserved call-ups - you forget these guys are only 19/20 when you see them on a Saturday. Stuart could be worth a really good fee as could Stephen if we can get him signed on a new deal!

When I seen Bannigan in our 3-1 defeat at Almondvale last February, I said to my dad "we can't get rid of him quick enough, he is awful" - haha oops, what do I know!!! Although I was one of the very few that said Jackie would still come good for us after Culter!

Congratulations to Stuart and Stephen on their well well deserved call-ups - you forget these guys are only 19/20 when you see them on a Saturday. Stuart could be worth a really good fee as could Stephen if we can get him signed on a new deal!

i thought the exact same after that livvy game, he was like a wee 10 yr old playing against men, credit to him and Jackie for turning him into a top player.

When I seen Bannigan in our 3-1 defeat at Almondvale last February, I said to my dad "we can't get rid of him quick enough, he is awful" - haha oops, what do I know!!!

You're in good company. I remember asking John Lambie what he thought about Graeme Dorrans whilst he was on loan with us. Lambie growled that he didn't have it and wouldn't make it at that level.