Massive Three Days Coming Up!

topcat

This Saturday and Tuesday could just be the most massive two games we have had in a while.

If Dumferline can just turn up against Morton then this championship could really be turned on its head. As my mate said it looks as if this title will have to be won on mid week games.

So if all goes well this weekend I hope we can take a few up to Cowdenbeath and that the game is not postponed again.

This Saturday and Tuesday could just be the most massive two games we have had in a while.

If Dumferline can just turn up against Morton then this championship could really be turned on its head. As my mate said it looks as if this title will have to be won on mid week games.

So if all goes well this weekend I hope we can take a few up to Cowdenbeath and that the game is not postponed again.

Normally I wouldn't make the effort to get to Cowdenbeath during a freezing winter midweek. But next Tuesday will probably be an exception. Haven't actually been to Central Park for around 40 years. It'll be nice to step back in time.

This Airdrie game isn't going to be as straight forward as some are making out; I certainly don't see a cricket score like some are predicting. They've signed a couple of decent players over the last month, particularly the young keeper from Celtic who is very highly rated. They don't have the experience to come and sit in like Hamilton so I imagine they'll set up to have a go at us. What killed Airdrie in the first fixture was the movement of our team, especially into wide areas, which they simply couldn't contain. If his first two games are anything to go by, Archie prefers to play a narrower style so this could turn into a bit of a slugfest. Getting the first goal will be vital.

Dare I say it, as much as I love him, I would be more inclined to start McGuigan than Doolan who looks completely out-of-sorts at the minute. That is, of course, supposing Craig is rested which I doubt will happen.

I'm heading home from West Africa this evening after a lenthy 10 weeks at sea. Fly into Glasgow at 12;30 Saturday Afternoon having not seen the wife in all this time. She is picking me up from the airport on arrival.

However I intend to tell her to head straight to the Aitken Suite for tommorows game. and what will be my first beer in 10 weeks. Answers on here please as to what her reply will be when I break the news to her. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :drink2:

I'm heading home from West Africa this evening after a lenthy 10 weeks at sea. Fly into Glasgow at 12;30 Saturday Afternoon having not seen the wife in all this time. She is picking me up from the airport on arrival.

However I intend to tell her to head straight to the Aitken Suite for tommorows game. and what will be my first beer in 10 weeks. Answers on here please as to what her reply will be when I break the news to her. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :drink2:

If she loves you then she'll happily take you there, let you have a few drinks and tell you that you deserve them. I would ask her rather than tell her to go to Firhill though :sign:

"That's fine. Gie's some money."