Hi Everyone

Bobby Barnes

and the lasses are great here too.

PS Having looked at other fans forums from time to time - DAFC lately for insight into their troubles, IMHO we are pretty good. I see dreadful abuse elsewhere and wonder about the lives of their authors.

I usually ask myself "I wonder what he/she actually felt/meant when they typed that?" before I sometimes explode :thumbsup2:

Seeking clarity from others before typing anything nasty could make this place even better ..... ducks behind sofa

Our best moments include great banter and wonderful humour and esp how we rise to support causes we instinctively feel are right to PTFC and its fans ... like Onethistle

Yes , welcome pal !! we are a good bunch of patter merchants and if we do bite its mostly in fun , altho make no mistake we take this fabulous team of ours very seriously indeed, after all we are part and parcel of the 12th man at Firhill, and we are all lookin forward to the successes in store this year , always finish with a rousing shout !!! Its Happy days !! C'mon the Jags !!!!