When Was The Last Time...

Woodstock Jag

It's a great record. I was wondering: is the vast improvement in our away record since Archie and Shaggy took over just a coincidence? Would the team finally have gotten their away act together even if the two ex-tims had stayed on, or have Archie and Shaggy brought something else to the team, including belief in their ability?

It's a great record. I was wondering: is the vast improvement in our away record since Archie and Shaggy took over just a coincidence? Would the team finally have gotten their away act together even if the two ex-tims had stayed on, or have Archie and Shaggy brought something else to the team, including belief in their ability?

We promote ourselves as being above that kind of nonsense, so let's live it like we talk it, please.

The answer to your first question is NO.

And to your second one is YES.

Let's see the job through now.

We promote ourselves as being above that kind of nonsense, so let's live it like we talk it, please.

Sorry, but if they'd been ex-arabs or ex-tarts, I'd have insulted them as appropriate. No special dispensation for either of the OF; that's largely why Scottish football is in such a mess in the first place.

Agree with everything else in your post.

• Like 1

For a team so prolific at home our away form was ridiculously out of kilter and at some point would have been redressed.

I however believe Archie has been a major turning point in the difference.

The lack of Hugh Murray in conjunction with the partnership of Balatoni & Muirhead ( since Dumbarton game ) is the turning point in my opinion.

Edited by Jaggy1967

Sorry, but if they'd been ex-arabs or ex-tarts, I'd have insulted them as appropriate. No special dispensation for either of the OF; that's largely why Scottish football is in such a mess in the first place.

Agree with everything else in your post.

No issues Jaggernaut, it's just a difference of opinion.

Much more important is the opportunity that Archie and the guys have opened up for us.\

If we take it, the party will be something else!!!

The lack of Hugh Murray in conjunction with the partnership of Balatoni & Muirhead ( since Dumbarton game ) is the turning point in my opinion.

The B&M partnership has been brilliant.

Murray hasn't been missed for a single minute of any the games he hasn't been involved in. Probably still too early to be talking about next season's squad, but I don't see a place for him if we go up. If we don't go up, then we'll see.

just the sort of comment i would expect from you.

The B&M partnership has been brilliant.

Murray hasn't been missed for a single minute of any the games he hasn't been involved in. Probably still too early to be talking about next season's squad, but I don't see a place for him if we go up. If we don't go up, then we'll see.

Said in aprevious post that I would never step foot inside Firhill if that Arse ever wore a Thistle shirt again ( said obviuosly in anger following last Morton game ).

I hugely looked forward to watchin Hugh Murray play a big part in this season.

He has been a massive dissapointment and cost us dearly on a number of occasions.

At Dumbarton with Muirhead at right back also was a disaster.

We turned the corner with Murray polishing the boots and cleaning the toilets instead and Muirhead with Balatoni back at central defence.

Lets just enjoy the Euporia of the moment , 7 games to go , commanding position , Moron on the back foot , and happy days in Maryhill at last , I've enjoyed the season so far and am lookin forward to the last game at the Rock , and then we can celebrate as never before !! All hail the Jags !!!

Lets just enjoy the Euporia of the moment , 7 games to go , commanding position , Moron on the back foot , and happy days in Maryhill at last , I've enjoyed the season so far and am lookin forward to the last game at the Rock , and then we can celebrate as never before !! All hail the Jags !!!

Will be won before then !

The only "ugly" win in the games I've seen was the 3-2 Raith game at Firhill.

Today's cloggerfest was dire for the most part, with skilled players getting kicked and pushed frequently, usually without any reaction from the officials. Erskine, in particular, must be black and blue by now, and Doolan was simply pushed to the ground - possibly in the box, although it was hard to make out through the wire mesh.

Said in aprevious post that I would never step foot inside Firhill if that Arse ever wore a Thistle shirt again ( said obviuosly in anger following last Morton game ).

I hugely looked forward to watchin Hugh Murray play a big part in this season.

He has been a massive dissapointment and cost us dearly on a number of occasions.

At Dumbarton with Muirhead at right back also was a disaster.

We turned the corner with Murray polishing the boots and cleaning the toilets instead and Muirhead with Balatoni back at central defence.

Out of order.

It certainly was .. getting sent off twice in front of our closest rivals almost to a metre in the same spot ! ( arsewipe ).

Contributed nothing other than grief.

Jags since have been and continue to be immence.

How about you support our team - all of them.

Your head must have been up your arse when he contributed and played well in our fantastic start.

Welsh's behaviour at Hamilton was far worse and should have seen him get a lengthy ban. He's also been sent off for sheer stupidity this year. Is he an arsewipe too?

Give it a rest.

How about you support our team - all of them.

Your head must have been up your arse when he contributed and played well in our fantastic start.

Welsh's behaviour at Hamilton was far worse and should have seen him get a lengthy ban. He's also been sent off for sheer stupidity this year. Is he an arsewipe too?

Give it a rest.

How dare you accuse me of not supporting the team !

You do not know me, who I am, how many games I have been to this season or any other season.

What you do know is I have no time for Hugh Murray and how much he has cost us this season.

Doesn't take much to see Archie feels the same as I do considering he hasn't kicked a ball since his last aborition !