Cost Of Next Season.

jagfox

Costs will go up, revenue will go up. I would increase all game prices by £1 regardless of who we are playing, I would leave the kids for free as is incl big games but if all ticket must be bought with a adult ticket. Our kids can get a free season ticket book as they did this year, when an all ticket game voucher can be exchanged for numbered seat. If you buy a season ticket and you have a child, they should be given a season book for the seat next to yours.

We could really be on a winner hear. In terms of PR

I really, really hope that the club do not resort to the various underhand means so well publicised, by which many SPL clubs have ripped of visiting supporters. I know Sellick do it, but that hardly justifies it. At the end of the day visiting supporters in the main are just ordinary people like us, so especially at a time when the game is in so much trouble I think it is incumbent on all clubs to do their damnedest to attract supporters to the game instead of chasing them away. On a similar vein, I think charging much more than £300 to watch not particularly great football sitting in the cold and/or p*ssing wet is without doubt taking the p*ss. Leave that to the Sellick family or to Sevco, I'm not trying to be idealist here, I just think the club has to build on the goodwill it has earned this year on and off the park such as the One Thistle iniative, and not throw it away as it has done so often in the past.

Out of likes, but this, every word of it ..... with possible exception of one club being afforded same price entry as Jags supporters - the Tangerine Thiefs.

I can see the argument against reserving seats however I pay my money upfront before the season starts, i should be able to reserve the seat I want.

Not everyone can afford to pay the money up front, and not everyone can make it to the game every week. Would be unfair to deny them a chance to stand with their mates or where they want.

As has been mentioned, the Morton game will be an exception for you getting "your seat". Most of the time I wouldn't imagine the North Stand will be any busier than it was last night, or for the Dunfermline game earlier in the season. Busy, but not so busy that you have to stand in a completely different place. Reserving seats isn't necessary.

Not everyone can afford to pay the money up front, and not everyone can make it to the game every week. Would be unfair to deny them a chance to stand with their mates or where they want.

As has been mentioned, the Morton game will be an exception for you getting "your seat". Most of the time I wouldn't imagine the North Stand will be any busier than it was last night, or for the Dunfermline game earlier in the season. Busy, but not so busy that you have to stand in a completely different place. Reserving seats isn't necessary.

So I pay for my season ticket and get penalized because someone else can't afford theirs? I nearly didn't get my seat last night. I was there 30 minutes before to make sure I did. As a season ticket I should be able to select a seat of my choice in the stand of my choice.

So I pay for my season ticket and get penalized because someone else can't afford theirs? I nearly didn't get my seat last night. I was there 30 minutes before to make sure I did. As a season ticket I should be able to select a seat of my choice in the stand of my choice.

Can't you just detach it after each game, take it home with you, and screw it back in position whatever time you decide to enter Firhill?

• Like 1

It just so happens that the other side of the argument is that people could claim they are penalised for not being able to attend every game and not being able to buy a season ticket. I don't buy a season ticket these days because I work maybe 75% of Saturdays now, but I've been attending Thistle regularly for over a decade. I make literally every game I can. Why should you get to stand where you want but I don't?

There is an argument for both sides, although I think the way the North Stand has operated this season has been better with people just standing wherever they want/can on the given day. Sometimes different people are at different games. Atmosphere is better created with everyone standing together, and not having random spaces because people are "reserving" seats, when people who would be quite happy to stand in these places are missing out.

There is an argument for both sides, although I think the way the North Stand has operated this season has been better with people just standing wherever they want/can on the given day. Sometimes different people are at different games. Atmosphere is better created with everyone standing together, and not having random spaces because people are "reserving" seats, when people who would be quite happy to stand in these places are missing out.

:happy2:

Don't fix what's not broken. Sit where you want in the North Stand.