Just In

Semi Nurainen

As Steven said you would have been the first to complain if McCall had been praising the fans ie calling him a sook or whatever.

Its funny how in pretty much all your posts your rude, arrogant and genuiunely quite arrogant yet the moment the Manager says a couple of stupid remarks your on here like a big crybaby.

Matt I never said that.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find firhill a bit of a quiet place in general - I only started going last season (apart from WAY back in 94/95) and got to most games home and away. I take my six year old and in a way am glad there dont really seem to me many mentalists shouting obsenities around (apart from whoever told the ref to **** off and die in the Raith game at the arse end of last season). The problem for me is there dont seem to be much singing either - I remember (fondly) 'Mary fae Maryhill' and whatever the title for the song is that goes ' I don't read and I don't write ...'

I kind of agree with McCall but didn't notice any real change from the usual Saturday noise.

I do find firhill a bit of a quiet place in general - I only started going last season (apart from WAY back in 94/95) and got to most games home and away. I take my six year old and in a way am glad there dont really seem to me many mentalists shouting obsenities around (apart from whoever told the ref to **** off and die in the Raith game at the arse end of last season). The problem for me is there dont seem to be much singing either - I remember (fondly) 'Mary fae Maryhill' and whatever the title for the song is that goes ' I don't read and I don't write ...'

I kind of agree with McCall but didn't notice any real change from the usual Saturday noise.

If you're were in the family sector you shouldn't have to put up with any obscenities. In fact you'd be doing everyone a favour reporting any culprits. We've got a stand that's never remotely like full so no excuses. Last thing the Club needs is parents being reticent about taking potential Jags fans along. Jim Alexander has done a lot of work trying to get the balance right on matchdays just to get undermined in such a way.

Outside yon sector of course it's fair game. Mind you if there's to be one song off your kid's repertoire perhaps Mary fae Maryhill wouldn't be a poor choice. :D

If you're were in the family sector you shouldn't have to put up with any obscenities. In fact you'd be doing everyone a favour reporting any culprits. We've got a stand that's never remotely like full so no excuses. Last thing the Club needs is parents being reticent about taking potential Jags fans along. Jim Alexander has done a lot of work trying to get the balance right on matchdays just to get undermined in such a way.

Outside yon sector of course it's fair game. Mind you if there's to be one song off your kid's repertoire perhaps Mary fae Maryhill wouldn't be a poor choice. :D

The stewarding in the kids zone is fantastic. stewards even sit with kids if the parent is away to loo, or food stall. adults are always asked to leave if they dont have a kid. Swearing is not tolerated, though impossible to stop all the time. Prob is the language from other areas can be very colourful and the kids can obviously hear it. There ain't a lot you can do about that...you take a child to a match you have to expect they are going to hear swear words.

Having a kids zone is a great idea, personally, id have put it where the shed is, furthest end from away end, and move the shed boys to where the kids zone is. I think the atmosphere inside the ground would be better that way.

The stewarding in the kids zone is fantastic. stewards even sit with kids if the parent is away to loo, or food stall. adults are always asked to leave if they dont have a kid. Swearing is not tolerated, though impossible to stop all the time. Prob is the language from other areas can be very colourful and the kids can obviously hear it. There ain't a lot you can do about that...you take a child to a match you have to expect they are going to hear swear words.

Having a kids zone is a great idea, personally, id have put it where the shed is, furthest end from away end, and move the shed boys to where the kids zone is. I think the atmosphere inside the ground would be better that way.

:thumbsup2:

I reckon we'll just have to gag Robert Reid for 90mins :D