Dumbarton Tickets

Alzer1986

Maybe since they have one season ticket they should get um.....one.

I agree, and so do the club:

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/april_2013/dumbarton_ticket_information

I think there are possibly as many if not more ST holders than we will get tickets for this game. If not, it will be close to it. If the club had stuck to 2 per ST then there is every liklihood that many ST holders would not get one at all, so correct strategy employed in the end. In general though, if there is no real limit to tickets, then 2 (or even more) per season ticket would be reasonable.

Dumbarton are not safe from the play-off spot yet so depending on Saturday's results, this could be a very big game for the home team.

I think they are right to make this change. As you say, there may be fewer tickets available than there are season ticket holders, so two per ST holder is a bit too much. They also point out that you can bring more than one season ticket, so tickets can be purchased in groups.

I wonder if the club would be allowed to sell from one end for singers and from the middle of the stand for non-singers to prevent a poor atmosphere due to everybody that normally sings being spread around the stand.

I think they are right to make this change. As you say, there may be fewer tickets available than there are season ticket holders, so two per ST holder is a bit too much. They also point out that you can bring more than one season ticket, so tickets can be purchased in groups.

I wonder if the club would be allowed to sell from one end for singers and from the middle of the stand for non-singers to prevent a poor atmosphere due to everybody that normally sings being spread around the stand.

Great idea.

The last Dumbarton game was dreadful for this reason and oh aye the result didn't help either

OneThistle get on the case!

I agree, and so do the club:

http://ptfc.co.uk/ne...ket_information

I think there are possibly as many if not more ST holders than we will get tickets for this game. If not, it will be close to it. If the club had stuck to 2 per ST then there is every liklihood that many ST holders would not get one at all, so correct strategy employed in the end. In general though, if there is no real limit to tickets, then 2 (or even more) per season ticket would be reasonable.

Dumbarton are not safe from the play-off spot yet so depending on Saturday's results, this could be a very big game for the home team.

Common sense prevails.

Anyway. If any ST holder is not using theirs to buy a ticket...........

Would like to have seen more info from the club on ticket sales.

How many tickets do we have, and how many season-ticket holders are there?

It's a weird time to start selling tickets. Many season ticket-holders live some way out of Glasgow, meaning that it's not convenient to get to the ground on Wed. evening.

When will the sale to season ticket-holders stop and switch to a general sale?

Why can't they have a separate booth on Saturday to also deal with Dumbarton tickets for season ticket-holders, or why not do it on Sunday (thus getting more folk along to the Firhill Cup)?

We season ticket-holders deserve better than this.

:)

Would like to have seen more info from the club on ticket sales.

How many tickets do we have, and how many season-ticket holders are there?

It's a weird time to start selling tickets. Many season ticket-holders live some way out of Glasgow, meaning that it's not convenient to get to the ground on Wed. evening.

When will the sale to season ticket-holders stop and switch to a general sale?

Why can't they have a separate booth on Saturday to also deal with Dumbarton tickets for season ticket-holders, or why not do it on Sunday (thus getting more folk along to the Firhill Cup)?

We season ticket-holders deserve better than this.

:)

I agree, surely commonsense would dictate that it would be much simpler from the point of view of both supporters and indeed the club to sell tickets when people are in situ. Rather than making people like myself face a needless treck to Firhill on a Wednesday evening. I'm afraid that thetraditional Scottish football notion of customer service still has a foothold at Firhill.