Firhill Fitty 2013

gettingjaggy

Never mind the Ramsden's Cup.

Never mind Player of the Year.

Never mind promotion to the SPL.

We all know that the award everyone wants and everyone cares about is Firhill Fitty 2013.

Our current holder, Conrad "Taps Aff" Balatoni, has been relishing the glory of the title all year and showing off his Fitty-ness to the end - we've all seen the photos from Falkirk.

This year there's a shortlist of five candidates, and the voting is open to everyone and anyone who sees the amusing side of this venture.

And yes, I heard aaaaaaall the lovely things some people said last year about this being an affront to women who go to games and how demeaning it was to the players and how much of an airhead I must be and how shocking it was that it was allowed let alone encouraged and blaaaaaah blah blah, it's just a wee bit of fun. Please view this as the light-hearted wee quirk it is intended to be. Queen of the South have Rear of the Year, Kickette make an entire blog out of it - it's not doing anybody any harm whatsoever.

Reply here and I'll send you the shortlist for the only trophy that matters this season. :thumbsup2:

p.s. gentlemen with mancrushes (don't deny it) are encouraged to participate - we're not exclusive!