Season Ticket 13/14

Apologies if this is covered elswhere!

http://ptfc.co.uk/ne...s_-_now_on_sale

Only £20 increase for current season ticket holders and only £35 increase for new Season ticket holders.

Also great there offering a finance option as this really helps and makes it more affordable for everyone!

ETA.

Looking after those kids who are now 16 and only chariging £50 and those who are 17 are only £75. Great from the club! Really impressed and this was well worth waiting for!

Edited by little_miss_jag

Very reasonable, I'll certainly be renewing mine and delighted that my 17 year old's season ticket will only be £75. I'm slightly surprised to see a reduced price season ticket for the unemployed, how does that work? Do you have to commit yourself to being unemployed for a whole season? Will the ticket be taken from you if you find employment the day after purchasing it? :unknw: Also, no refer a friend discount this year?

Guest fredthecheesecloth

This is great news, will be getting signed up immediately.

Quick question, anyone else having issues opening up the season ticket instalment form?

Quick question, anyone else having issues opening up the season ticket instalment form?

On the PTFC facebook page:

"Due to a technical issue online season ticket sales will be suspended until tomorrow. Purchases can still be made over the phone."

Did Beattie not promise that prices would be frozen at last years prices for last years season ticket holders?

This doesn't appear to have happened.

Someone who purchased a season ticket today said those in the offices said the evening times got it wrong.

Edited by northernsoul

yeah the normal ST price was £260 with no hospitality, £280 with hospitality iirc, I take it there is no option for hosp this year unless you join the tag plus? still £280 is a good price and I'll be getting one.they should get the strips out ASAP now and get as much money is as possible.

Edited by jags on tour

Guest fredthecheesecloth

yeah the normal ST price was £260 with no hospitality, £280 with hospitality iirc, I take it there is no option for hosp this year unless you join the tag plus? still £280 is a good price and I'll be getting one.they should get the strips out ASAP now and get as much monday is as possible.

AS MUCH MONDAY AS POSSIBLE! GET THE MONDAY IN! WE ARE ALL MONDAY!

• Like 1

Guest fredthecheesecloth

On the PTFC facebook page:

"Due to a technical issue online season ticket sales will be suspended until tomorrow. Purchases can still be made over the phone."

Someone who purchased a season ticket today said those in the offices said the evening times got it wrong.

Thanks for the clarification Colm Jagerooooooooo

Another positive about a season ticket is that you don't need to budget your Saturday home games. With my 9 game package it was all paid up. Then on a Saturday at the very least all I needed was my train fare. I could pay for a program, 50/50 ticket on top of that etc but it was up to me so it felt like the game was free as I had paid it all up in advance.

Another positive about a season ticket is that you don't need to budget your Saturday home games. With my 9 game package it was all paid up. Then on a Saturday at the very least all I needed was my train fare. I could pay for a program, 50/50 ticket on top of that etc but it was up to me so it felt like the game was free as I had paid it all up in advance.

It would be nice not worrying about the cost of games and perhaps missing a couple. Guess I better get saving.

How much are tickets at the gate going to cost?

I'd really like to buy a season ticket as I know how much it helps. I will be living in Glasgow for the first time this year, but not sure if I can afford one unless im making pretty good savings.

You can do the Finance option which actually isn't too bad.

Can't get the figures from the website cos it's not working but I read it earlier and it was working out at only £30ish for 10 months. Not too bad really!

You can do the Finance option which actually isn't too bad.

Can't get the figures from the website cos it's not working but I read it earlier and it was working out at only £30ish for 10 months. Not too bad really!

Yes, but not knowing the gate price means you can't calculate how much (if any) saving you are likely to make on buying a ST under the finance offer (details of which can't be accessed right now). If the cost is of no importance to someone then great, but times are tight and while people may wish to help the club by guaranteeing income up front, they may be less inclined to do that if it's going to cost them more than pay-at-the gate or mean that missing a single game means elimination of any saving.

I haven't had a season ticket since my youngest was born as I couldn't afford the luxury of the donation as I was only making about 10-12 games a season due to work and domestic reasons. Last season was better because he is now old enough to be at least vaguely interested and the free kids ST created a bit of an incentive to go. Consequently I was thinking of a ST this season, but it has to be justifiable on the domestic front. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has to consider the arithmetic of it all.

Did Beattie not promise that prices would be frozen at last years prices for last years season ticket holders?

This doesn't appear to have happened.

I noticed that too. However, it does go on to say that all season ticket holders over the age of 16 automatically become TAG core members.

Off the top of my head I cannot remember what the TAG core package includes, but it might well justify the increase. And the increase is only £20!

Edited by Guy Incognito

If taking the finance option does the club get the full amount upfront and you just pay off your outstanding debt to this company over the ten months? If so il be doing this to give the club extra spending money, rather than just paying at the gate weekly!

That's the way it's worked with other clubs so I'd assume so. It's a good option for those who don't have a credit card but want to pay over the season.