Rangers Confirm No Links Between Craig Whyte And Charles Green

stillresigned

Is it just me or do folk just obsess a bit too much :D

Its just you, all Mr Bunny said re The dead Club formerly known as Rangers, is spot on.

Are they dead yet?

Yes, they died just under a year ago, but their stupid follow followers have latched on to a diddy tribute zombie club who are trying to pretend they are the same club. But the diddy tribute zombie club will die too, just give them enough time to fck it all up, get into 8 figure debt, screw 100's of innocent creditors, all over again.

• Like 2

Is it just me or do folk just obsess a bit too much :D

Read the papers and tell them.

It's like this.

Some guys lets call them sevco fans) tell you a load of stuff and then you find out it was all lies and fantasy. You point out to them it is all a load of Horlicks. They ignore you and keep coming out with the nonsense so you ignore them.

Then you find out that other more sensible have started to believe this stuff because lots of guys who are friends of the other guys (lets call them the Scottish media) spout this nonsense. You tell them why this is rubbish but they say, naw I've heard enough.

What do you do? Let them go on believing a load of guff and passing it on to others as true or keep telling them it's nonsense? Next thing they're telling you you're obsessed because you keep bringing it up every so often - even though these other guys are going on about it every day and they're apparently not?

Edited by Mr Bunny
  • Like 1

Read the papers and tell them.

It's like this.

Some guys lets call them sevco fans) tell you a load of stuff and then you find out it was all lies and fantasy. You point out to them it is all a load of Horlicks. They ignore you and keep coming out with the nonsense so you ignore them.

Then you find out that other more sensible have started to believe this stuff because lots of guys who are friends of the other guys (lets call them the Scottish media) spout this nonsense. You tell them why this is rubbish but they say, naw I've heard enough.

What do you do? Let them go on believing a load of guff and passing it on to others as true or keep telling them it's nonsense? Next thing they're telling you you're obsessed because you keep bringing it up every so often - even though these other guys are going on about it every day and they're apparently not?

But when you constantly speak about them especially on a Thistle forum it does sound obsessive to me.

What i find really funny is that Rangers fans think the media are against them, Celtic fans think the same and the rest of the clubs think they favour the old firm.

It's a wonder any newspapers are actually sold.up here :)

The bottom line is Crook Whyte did what he did and this was nothing to do with any other Rangers fans who have had to deal with what has happened to the club and all the crap thrown at it from nearly all non Rangers minded folk.

They have stood by the club much to the annoyance of obsessed bitter folk who have let Rangers take up more of their life than the club they support.

Rivalry is good and healthy but hatred is wrong and this has been an eye opener for me with the amount of bile spouted since all this started.

When will Scottish football move on?

When will folk stop obsessing?

When will folk accept independent enquiries and decisions from law lords even if it doesn't suit their own agendas or was what they wanted to hear.

Rangers won't go away as was proved when over 50,000 fans were at the last home game of the season at Ibrox (also selling 38000 season books)

This obviously hurt alot of people but they will hurt alot more when Rangers get back to where they belong.

Thistle are in the SPL and Rangers are where they are and sporting integrity won the day so everyone should be happy.

All the sevco and zombie nonsense is tiresome now (can you not bring yourself to say the big bad word?) but will always be funny for all the obsessed ones (the real zombies in all this ;) )

For reasons which may not sit all that well with sevco fans and sympathisers, I love 'rubber necking' their train crash of journey which has seen a modicum of justice applied to them. If sevco sympathisers see that as obsessing, that's their prerogative - I don't give a feck. Long may their canter towards oblivion continue, and for the record, I'd love to see the other festering buttock join them in extinction.

FTOF!

As I said above one of the reasons I keep coming back to this is the lies and myths that are promoted by the pro-sevco media (and sevco fans).

"Crook Whyte did what he did"

Rangers as were got into their disaster zone because of the practices of David Murray - this was over many years not 1 year ... Whyte thought he had an easy scam and found he'd bought into a disaster. He just applied the final blow, others before him brought the club to its knees. "It was all down to Whyte" is the big myth of our times.

"This was nothing to do with any other Rangers fans who have had to deal with what has happened to the club and all the crap thrown at it from nearly all non Rangers minded folk."

We had to live with all their arrogance, bigotry and contempt for other fans down the years as they won everything in sight for years - more to the point many have been unable to accept that their club was involved in the various dodgy things it was involved in. It's all apparently a timmy plot.

"When will folk accept independent inquiries and decisions from law lords even if it doesn't suit their own agendas or was what they wanted to hear."

First tax tribunal - 5 cases found liable for tax that wasn't paid over several years; the "wee tax case" accepted liability. Serious criticism of Rangers' (and Murray companies') obstructive and devious behaviour re HMRC investigation. Now the ones they got off with being appealed by HMRC and question .. do you really believe they were really all just loans.

Nimmo Smith - reported Rangers were guilty of not giving proper details of the salaries (as required by regulations and without which players were not properly registered) of many of their players to SFA/SPL ... SFA rep came out with nonsense that couldn't punish them retrospectively so he gave a meaningless £250,000 fine (as they're in liquidation).

These have been reported in the media as victories for Rangers and that they were found "not guilty". The reality is a lot less straightforward.

"When will Scottish football move on?"

When the current lot in charge of the SFA and the SPL are kicked out?

"When will folk stop obsessing?"

When people stop telling lies about all this?? BTW the word "obsessing" is used by T-Rangers fans all the time when anyone tries to point out the truth to them, I'd use another word if I were you.

• Like 1

As I said above one of the reasons I keep coming back to this is the lies and myths that are promoted by the pro-sevco media (and sevco fans).

"Crook Whyte did what he did"

Rangers as were got into their disaster zone because of the practices of David Murray - this was over many years not 1 year ... Whyte thought he had an easy scam and found he'd bought into a disaster. He just applied the final blow, others before him brought the club to its knees. "It was all down to Whyte" is the big myth of our times.

Yes Murray played a huge part in this mainly by letting Whyte take over the club

"This was nothing to do with any other Rangers fans who have had to deal with what has happened to the club and all the crap thrown at it from nearly all non Rangers minded folk."

We had to live with all their arrogance, bigotry and contempt for other fans down the years as they won everything in sight for years - more to the point many have been unable to accept that their club was involved in the various dodgy things it was involved in. It's all apparently a timmy plot.

The old bigotry card thrown at Rangers yet again when bigotry and hatred is rife at every other club.

"When will folk accept independent inquiries and decisions from law lords even if it doesn't suit their own agendas or was what they wanted to hear."

First tax tribunal - 5 cases found liable for tax that wasn't paid over several years; the "wee tax case" accepted liability. Serious criticism of Rangers' (and Murray companies') obstructive and devious behaviour re HMRC investigation. Now the ones they got off with being appealed by HMRC and question .. do you really believe they were really all just loans.

Small tax case yes but the large tax case that was hanging over Rangers with the absurd amount of money HMRC claimed Rangers owned them was never going to get any potential buyer to take over the club.

Before Whyte Rangers were dealing with the debt pretty well.

Nimmo Smith - reported Rangers were guilty of not giving proper details of the salaries (as required by regulations and without which players were not properly registered) of many of their players to SFA/SPL ... SFA rep came out with nonsense that couldn't punish them retrospectively so he gave a meaningless £250,000 fine (as they're in liquidation).

And no sporting advantage was gained

These have been reported in the media as victories for Rangers and that they were found "not guilty". The reality is a lot less straightforward.

"When will Scottish football move on?"

When the current lot in charge of the SFA and the SPL are kicked out?

This i agree with

"When will folk stop obsessing?"

When people stop telling lies about all this?? BTW the word "obsessing" is used by T-Rangers fans all the time when anyone tries to point out the truth to them, I'd use another word if I were you.

You like most of the other fans in Scottish football don't want to hear the truth or accept it.

One of the dangers of having a newco sevco the rangers thread is the fact that some of their hangers on or danglers come onto this site and pollute it. Time we stopped mentioning this new trash.

Not a hanger on but a season ticket holder and a Rangers fan who has also enjoyed watching Thistle a good few times this season.

Show me where i pollute the site?

When i registered it was perfectly clear that it was fine to support another club even if it was Rangers and still become a member on the site.

Not a hanger on but a season ticket holder and a Rangers fan who has also enjoyed watching Thistle a good few times this season.

When i registered it was perfectly clear that it was fine to support another club even if it was Rangers and still become a member on the site.

It is fine to support another club and become a member on the site, however if you find the material posted on here by Thistle fans less than to your liking, you're not forced to hang about to endure it.

FTOF!

You like most of the other fans in Scottish football don't want to hear the truth or accept it.

The warning signs were there for all to see for years prior to the collapse, but as long as rangers kept winning and staying ahead of celtic none of you cared, when the BBC highlighted Whyte it was classed by rangers fans as a celtic led conspiracy (And Whyte was well known to in Glasgow for his business dealings prior to the expose), when the liquidation came up it was everyone's fault bar rangers, boycotts were brought forward etc etc absolutely no humility to the situation, unlike with Dunfermiline where the fans have accepted that their board have screwed over their club, and a certain amount of sympathy is shown towards the fans.

If the legions at Ibrox had actually listened to the facts, acted pressed their board and not blamed everyone else they would have the original club now in the SPL instead of a toxic franchise lurching from one financial and PR disaster to another whilst waiting to get into SFL2

It is fine to support another club and become a member on the site, however if you find the material posted on here by Thistle fans less than to your liking, you're not forced to hang about to endure it.

FTOF!

It's water offf a ducks back with regards what is posted about Rangers now as it's been covered so many times.

With all the excitement of Thistle getting to the SPL. possible new signings, players maybe leaving, what to do with the bing, etc etc etc etc, what do we get but another Rangers thread.

And another that gets folks noses out of joint because it doesn't suit their agenda with the findings of an independednt report.

Move on and stop letting FTOF rule your life, it just makes you look quite sad.

The warning signs were there for all to see for years prior to the collapse, but as long as rangers kept winning and staying ahead of celtic none of you cared, when the BBC highlighted Whyte it was classed by rangers fans as a celtic led conspiracy (And Whyte was well known to in Glasgow for his business dealings prior to the expose), when the liquidation came up it was everyone's fault bar rangers, boycotts were brought forward etc etc absolutely no humility to the situation, unlike with Dunfermiline where the fans have accepted that their board have screwed over their club, and a certain amount of sympathy is shown towards the fans.

If the legions at Ibrox had actually listened to the facts, acted pressed their board and not blamed everyone else they would have the original club now in the SPL instead of a toxic franchise lurching from one financial and PR disaster to another whilst waiting to get into SFL2

Do you really think anyone would take the club on if HMRC said they were owed over £100million ?

This and the fact the Shyster didn't pay the PAYE.done the damage.

Unfortunatly small creditors lost money but sio did shareholders and just recently for Rangers to get a license they had to forfeit the £.2.5 million owed to them by the SPL.

This money could have went to those small businesses everyone was so angry about the big bad Rangers not paying.

Nope the SPL have kept that and no one cares.

All footballing debt was paid and at least we held on to all our titles after they tried to blackmail us into giving up before any decision was made on EBT's etc

This was all led by Celtic and the rest just followed.and done what Peter told them to do.(and are still doing)

I have to laugh when folk say they hate Rangers because they got all that sucess because of cheating

Rangers have been winning titles and cups for over a hundred years and long before EBT's were used.which were not illegal anyway.

Yes Murray was driven by success and left Rangers in a bit of a financial mess but this was repairable and the debt was being managed well but it was Whyte who done us over with the non payment of the PAYE.

This is all i will say now on this subject and will let you all get on with hating Rangers but from an outsider looking in it would look like the Rangers have took over some folks lifes

Edited by billko

Good for you - I did not specifically mention you as a pollutant did I? Perhaps you took my posting as implicit? If so then........ if the boot fits? :happy2: :happy2:

Morton supporters were made most "welcome" last season and it was nice to discuss football and the league challenge with them. :lol:

Currently the Sevco/Newco/The Rangers have nothing in common with Partick Thistle either on the field or in the league so I fail to see any reason for them to be discussed either by Partick Thistle supporters on a Partick Thistle site - or by trolls surfing the net to "pollute" (yes I consider it pollution) this site. :borat:

Hahahaha, remember when Celtic fans were the paranoid, chip-on-the-shoulder ones? They think they're so different, as I'm sure two herds of sheep think they're different to each other.

"The old bigotry card thrown at Rangers yet again when bigotry and hatred is rife at every other club."

Sorry, no. The old "whitabootery ..." thrown about again. If all you have in your eyes is hate, then that's all you'll see.

Good for you - I did not specifically mention you as a pollutant did I? Perhaps you took my posting as implicit? If so then........ if the boot fits? :happy2: :happy2:

Morton supporters were made most "welcome" last season and it was nice to discuss football and the league challenge with them. :lol:

Currently the Sevco/Newco/The Rangers have nothing in common with Partick Thistle either on the field or in the league so I fail to see any reason for them to be discussed either by Partick Thistle supporters on a Partick Thistle site - or by trolls surfing the net to "pollute" (yes I consider it pollution) this site. :borat:

Who else trolls the site?

I don't see many if any Rangers fans on this site ( the thread and others are all started by Thistle fans) so you were aiming it at me.

Thistle don't have much in common with Rangers and as a Rangers fan i am perfectly happy with where my team are and what my club have so no jealousy on my part i can assure you..

I came on this forum as a parent of a boy in the youth set up who pays his money to Thistle and has got involved in fund raisng and tries to get to as many games as i can.

You could say i support Thistle as i support the youth side but being a Rangers fan shouldn't make me be clased as a bigot or any of the other choice words used to describe Rangers fans on this site.

You do say we have nothing in common on and off the field but the obsession of my club continues for so many so we all know so many really do care what is going on.

Huge chip on shoulder springs to mind.

Edited by billko

Who else trolls the site?

I don't see many if any Rangers fans on this site ( the thread and others are all started by Thistle fans) so you were aiming it at me.

Thistle don't have much in common with Rangers and as a Rangers fan i am perfectly happy with where my team are and what my club have so no jealousy on my part i can assure you..

I came on this forum as a parent of a boy in the youth set up who pays his money to Thistle and has got involved in fund raisng and tries to get to as many games as i can.

You could say i support Thistle as i support the youth side but being a Rangers fan shouldn't make me be clased as a bigot or any of the other choice words used to describe Rangers fans on this site.

You do say we have nothing in common on and off the field but the obsession of my club continues for so many so we all know so many really do care what is going on.

Huge chip on shoulder springs to mind.

I care not a jot who "trolls" this site - indeed as you are replying to my posting I should point out I have never used the expression "troll" or indeed "bigot" when referring specifically to yourself (but again "if the boot fits") - I have merely used the term "pollutant" which I think is more appropriate. Furthermore don't flatter yourself that any comments made at the start of this thread were "directed" at you - you didn't even exist on this site at that point. :borat:

That aside, it is perhaps encouraging to see that your son takes an active interest in our club - perhaps more influenced by his mother? :happy2:

Sadly you terminate your rant with a slight regarding "chip on shoulder" - a spurious supposition at best. I care much much more for this web-site to continue to be pollutant free than I care for the opinions of an adherent to a one year old football club with which, I am truly thankful, we have absolutely nothing in common.

"Dry yer eyes"

Edited by JeanieD

Thistle don't have much in common with Rangers

I can't see how anyone on here would argue with that. Speaking only for myself but it's the having so little in common with your lot (and the other cheek across the city for that matter) that's one of the principal reasons I support Thistle.

Anyway, hope your kid flourishes within our youth system and if it had anything to do with me you're more than welcome posting on this site.

I care not a jot who "trolls" this site - indeed as you are replying to my posting I should point out I have never used the expression "troll" or indeed "bigot" when referring specifically to yourself (but again "if the boot fits") - I have merely used the term "pollutant" which I think is more appropriate. Furthermore don't flatter yourself that any comments made at the start of this thread were "directed" at you - you didn't even exist on this site at that point. :borat:

That aside, it is perhaps encouraging to see that your son takes an active interest in our club - perhaps more influenced by his mother? :happy2:

What are you talking about "Trolling"

This thread started on the 30th of May and i have been registered and posting since January so not trolling at all :borat:

I take an active interest in this club and my son enjoys being at the club but not influenced at all with his mother as she would probably prefer him to be at Celtic ;)

I tell her it's close enough :D

I can't see how anyone on here would argue with that. Speaking only for myself but it's the having so little in common with your lot (and the other cheek across the city for that matter) that's one of the principal reasons I support Thistle.

Anyway, hope your kid flourishes within our youth system and if it had anything to do with me you're more than welcome posting on this site.

To be honest i think Thistle do have more in common with Celtic and have alot more dealings with them than they do Rangers.

Anyway that is of no interest to me and it's nice to hear that you don't hold bigoted views of not wanting me to post on this site because of who i support

I will try and stay clear of all Rangers topics in the future :D

Our paths will meet at somepoint on our way up or Thistles way down (hopefully that is not the case) so some banter will be inevitable in the future.

With regards to my son i also hope he flourishes at Thistle and is certainly enjoying being a part of this club.

• Like 1

Cheating is cheating

But what Rangers were doing wasn't cheating right?

With all the atrocities performed on your club by others it's difficult to understand if there's anyone at fault. Except the BBC, the SPL, the SFL, supporters of every other club in Scotland, the global recession, maybe even the Pope ...

God forbid anyone in Govan ever thinks they did something wrong.

But what Rangers were doing wasn't cheating right?

With all the atrocities performed on your club by others it's difficult to understand if there's anyone at fault. Except the BBC, the SPL, the SFL, supporters of every other club in Scotland, the global recession, maybe even the Pope ...

God forbid anyone in Govan ever thinks they did something wrong.

My club??? dont think so mate