What Do You Get For Your Season Ticket?

Drew37

I have not had a season ticket in a very long time. I have applied for one this year after going to 10 games this season.

Ok so the web site says 19 league games. Is that it?

What about cup comps etc...what advantages does a season ticket give me...lower prices, priority for tickets??

The club web site is vacant of any on this info.

You no longer get a season ticket book :)

Worth mentioning to anyone doing the arithmetic to mind we play one more home game in the SPL (19 as opposed to 18). Btw if you factor that in for those renewing I think that would roughly compare to last season and might be from where the misinfo about prices being frozen arose. I think last season's ST cost £260. If that's right that would be the equivalent of £260 this coming season for 18 games and £20 pay at the gate for the 19th, which corresponds to the £280 renewal.

My son is still waiting for his under-16 season ticket, nearly 3 weeks no ticket, how long does delivery usually take for the under16 season ticket?

We do not yet have season tickets in, it will be early to mid July before we do. This is due to the installation & testing of new turnstiles before sending out the cards to season ticket holders.

An email will be sent out and an update put on the website when season tickets are available to be collected/posted.

We do not yet have season tickets in, it will be early to mid July before we do. This is due to the installation & testing of new turnstiles before sending out the cards to season ticket holders.

An email will be sent out and an update put on the website when season tickets are available to be collected/posted.

Thanks for the info.