Developments At Other Clubs....

Jaggernaut

You sound like a Sellik fan and i can see why you might have a soft spot for them

I also understand why you dislike my club but this happens when your so successful.

Thistle/Sellik fan Rangers /Thistle fan.

We at least have one thing in common in that we both like Thistle. :D

Think you will find that when you register the forum welcomes all football fans even the moronic element like yourself is welcomed. ;)

You will find the club you are talking about is very much alive even if it doesn't sit well with you.

Scottish football doesn't need a strong Rangers?

:lol:

why do they?

the sfl got nothing from them and they can take the other cheek of the same arse with them ..in fact it was the bigot brothers that said that scottish football would be fine without them when they tried (and failed) to go to the epl.

so do us a favour and beat it with the rest of the scum :thumbsup: see happy smiley face makes all the difference :sarcastic:

why do they?

the sfl got nothing from them and they can take the other cheek of the same arse with them ..in fact it was the bigot brothers that said that scottish football would be fine without them when they tried (and failed) to go to the epl.

so do us a favour and beat it with the rest of the scum :thumbsup: see happy smiley face makes all the difference :sarcastic:

Going well off topic now and your talking alot of pi5h Jack

wee smiley and all that makes it alright :lol:

Edited by billko

They need a Rangers and any Rangers will do even one in the 3rd division so they can still have the tv money rights of this Rangers to sell.

Rangers in the top league would be better though as this will fill stadia up and maybe selll out Saturdays will jhappen in the SPL er i mean SPFL

No chance of the old firm going to the EPL so this was a non starter.but they still draw the sponsors.

If your honest who is interested outside Scotlkand in anything other than the old firm?

The league would be betterwithout them but it would be a poor standardd

Going well off topic now and your talking alot of pi5h Jack

wee smiley and all that makes it alright :lol:

poorer now!! the reason scottish football is in such a state is that the ugly sister kept all the money stopping any team improving unless they want massive debts they are the parasites that feed off everyone and give nothing back and the sooner we see the back of them the better.

Edited by jaggybunnet
  • Like 2

poorer now!! the reason scottish football is in such a state is that the ugly sister kept all the money stopping any team improving unless they want massive debts they are the parasites that feed off everyone and give nothing back and the sooner we see the back of them the better.

The bigger clubs will always be better and this is the same all over the world.

Other clubs will find their place and some will have good eras like Aberdeen/Dundee Utd but the truth is the big two will always be the dominant.forces.

It's nothing new and in the not to distant future the big two will be going toe to toe again.

It won't ever change and the money will always be with those clubs.

The size of the clubs, the fan base etc will always make that be the case.

Neither of us will ever change that

The bigger clubs will always be better and this is the same all over the world.

Other clubs will find their place and some will have good eras like Aberdeen/Dundee Utd but the truth is the big two will always be the dominant.forces.

It's nothing new and in the not to distant future the big two will be going toe to toe again.

It won't ever change and the money will always be with those clubs.

The size of the clubs, the fan base etc will always make that be the case.

Neither of us will ever change that

when they keep 75% of all money what do you expect and if that's so, why do we need them?

No offence intended to the lad above, but why is there not an ignore option on the forum? Or can I just not find it, if so can someone point me in the right direction... many thanks.

Oh, there is an ignore function, just check your options when you click on your name at the top of the page; it should say "manage ignore prefs".

I've got half the dobbers here on ignore ... and doubtless a lot are ignoring me! lol

• Like 2

when they keep 75% of all money what do you expect and if that's so, why do we need them?

Because the money would probably be less without them

Listen i'm not saying what is right and wrong here it's just you won't change things

The big 2 are the big draw for tv and sponsors.

They have huge fan bases all over the world and that's a big attraction for the tv companies.

In Europe the big leagues and countries with the big tv audiences get all the money and the smaller nations like ours don't seem to get treated the same.

It's just the way it is

You will find the club you are talking about is very much alive even if it doesn't sit well with you.

Scottish football doesn't need a strong Rangers?

:lol:

The club that is very much alive (for now) is almost one year old. Give it time, and it will go the way of its predecessor , which died aged 140 years Old.

Tick tock tick tock..........

Oh, there is an ignore function, just check your options when you click on your name at the top of the page; it should say "manage ignore prefs".

Thanks. Be more helpful if no one replied to any posts about The Rangers though..... seriously, no offence intended to you billko but this forum is my little oasis of oblivion regarding the two ugly sisters of Scottish football. The one place where I don't need to hear anything about them.

You sound like a Sellik fan and i can see why you might have a soft spot for them

I also understand why you dislike my club but this happens when your so successful.

Thistle/Sellik fan Rangers /Thistle fan.

We at least have one thing in common in that we both like Thistle. :D

Aah, the classic OF defence of 'if you hate us, you must like the other'

Listen, I hate them with a passion also, the only Scottish team I support is the mighty Jags.

I dislike Sevco because they are a scummy, bigoted, unionist institition who stand for everything in the world that I hate. It was such a shame when they died. I cried tears of laughter for days on end.

• Like 3

Aah, the classic OF defence of 'if you hate us, you must like the other'

Listen, I hate them with a passion also, the only Scottish team I support is the mighty Jags.

I dislike Sevco because they are a scummy, bigoted, unionist institition who stand for everything in the world that I hate. It was such a shame when they died. I cried tears of laughter for days on end.

You sound like a bigot and a good reason to vote NO

Thanks. Be more helpful if no one replied to any posts about The Rangers though..... seriously, no offence intended to you billko but this forum is my little oasis of oblivion regarding the two ugly sisters of Scottish football. The one place where I don't need to hear anything about them.

But it's usually non Rangers fans who just can't stop talking about Rangers on alot of forums.

I'm not the one making a complete zoomer of myself on a Thistle fans forum though....

Well now that's up for debate i would say.

Your just a party political broadcast for the zoomer party

FFS.

i.e. The Jags (your mistress) don't want to hear about your wife (The Rangers).

Down go the gears...

Ah my mistress the Jags. :fan:

Because the money would probably be less without them

Listen i'm not saying what is right and wrong here it's just you won't change things

The big 2 are the big draw for tv and sponsors.

They have huge fan bases all over the world and that's a big attraction for the tv companies.

In Europe the big leagues and countries with the big tv audiences get all the money and the smaller nations like ours don't seem to get treated the same.

It's just the way it is

as we get bugger all of that money why would it not be better if they did all of a favour and just died