Developments At Other Clubs....

Jaggernaut

Just managed to get thread back on topic then you go and send out some bait for billko.

:D

Oscar Wilde wrote a play about him - The Impotence Of Being Ernest! :happy2:

ETA- How can the SPFL rule that Hearts are extending Wilson's deal (i.e. the loan from Liverpool) by three years? He was out of contract at Liverpool today. Beattie and other clubs' chairmen should seek clarification on the details of the loan deal - the expiry date, if Hearts alone were paying his wages and if he was paid in full for each month of the deal. If necessary, there should be an appeal against this decision.

Edited by kni

Oscar Wilde wrote a play about him - The Impotence Of Being Ernest! :happy2:

ETA- How can the SPFL rule that Hearts are extending Wilson's deal (i.e. the loan from Liverpool) by three years? He was out of contract at Liverpool today. Beattie and other clubs' chairmen should seek clarification on the details of the loan deal - the expiry date, if Hearts alone were paying his wages and if he was paid in full for each month of the deal. If necessary, there should be an appeal against this decision.

Surely they are not helping Hearts out here.

Sporting Integrity and all that.

Only a matter of time now though.

As for bait being left about that's normal i suppose as the forum is littered with it but i only hope everyone is up for some banter when my team gets back to the top.

Hopefully the Jags are still up there but either way it will be fun when it happens.even if we meet going in opposite directions. :)

Surely they are not helping Hearts out here.

Sporting Integrity and all that.

Only a matter of time now though.

As for bait being left about that's normal i suppose as the forum is littered with it but i only hope everyone is up for some banter when my team gets back to the top.

Hopefully the Jags are still up there but either way it will be fun when it happens.even if we meet going in opposite directions. :)

I can see no valid reason for Wilson being allowed to join Hearts. He was on loan and and a loan deal cannot be extended when the contract at the lending club ends.

I have no problem and hope you got my wee joke. The rest of my family supports your team. I keep telling them that Celtic is the Old Firm and their team is the New Firm. Their team was lucky to be formed last year. If had been this year, it would be in the Lowland League. :fan:

I can see no valid reason for Wilson being allowed to join Hearts. He was on loan and and a loan deal cannot be extended when the contract at the lending club ends.

I have no problem and hope you got my wee joke. The rest of my family supports your team. I keep telling them that Celtic is the Old Firm and their team is the New Firm. Their team was lucky to be formed last year. If had been this year, it would be in the Lowland League. :fan:

It might have been Lowlands league right enough but what an incentive for Hearts to go there as they would have a big Edinburgh derby to look forward to at least. :)

Got your joke and banter all part of it and wouldn't expect anything less being on a Jags forum.

I don't expect not to be on the end of a few ribbings on here being a bluenose but hopefully i can give out a few.

Got a hunch now we will draw each other in a cup :happy2:

Feck sake i only joined here to put up the youth scores but you are all such a welcoming bunch that i stayed on for more :borat:

Just when u thought it couldn't get worse for our Greenock friends!!!

Kevin Kyle training with them this week!!

He just said last week he was one ankle op away from being fit to play again and could do a job for an SPL team. :)

A good honest big player but is done i think.

• Like 1

I see that St Johnstone have gone back on a 12 month deal offered to David McCraken. Central Defender with SPL experience could be useful?

Was talking about him the other week about him being a potential target, I think Archie could well be interested. I think we will bring in an experienced centre back and he fits the bill.

Regarding McCracken, I think we find ourselves in the same boat as the John Sutton/Gary Harkins transfers in that wealthier and more established SPL clubs are likely to show an interest and outbid us. But I have doubts over whether or not the Balatoni/Muirhead partnership can last it out over a sustained period in the SPL so someone like McCracken on standby would be ideal could we manage it.

Dowie has signed for Qots.

Good stuff.

Regarding a centre-half, Evening Times writes that we've got an Englishman on trial: "Thistle will spend the next week at their Durham University base and SportTimes understands they will be joined by an English central defender and players from Spain and Latvia, with a Greek star also on Archibald's radar."

Good stuff.

Regarding a centre-half, Evening Times writes that we've got an Englishman on trial: "Thistle will spend the next week at their Durham University base and SportTimes understands they will be joined by an English central defender and players from Spain and Latvia, with a Greek star also on Archibald's radar."

I'm glad we are looking at other options than trying to wrestle with the other SPL teams for Scottish based players like Harkins and Sutton.

Inverness sign players from Kendal Town and Maidstone which shows there are guys down south that could really do well up here.