Tickets

p12tfc

Now we are in the " big league " I wonder if the club would consider selling match day tickets in advance like they did with the Dunfermline and Morton games last season. I can't make every game so a season ticket wouldn't make sense. However with the possibility of increased crowds the thought of standing in a queue at the portacabin is depressing. I drive through maryhill at least once a week so if I was able to grab a ticket midweek I most certainly would. This would ease ticket queues on match day and would allow me a little longer in the pub.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Not exactly the answer you'll be looking for but in previous seasons the Club have offered 3,5,7 & 9 game packages. That would take care of the second part of the season for you. Again don't know anything about the electronic set up or indeed whether the Club will in fact be offering ticket packages again this season tho' I imagine they will.

i asked about this when i went to pay for my season ticket and the office staff didnt have a clue how it would work. My brother is a Cardiff City season ticket holder and at Cardiff its just a barcode printed on the card and it gets scanned and in you go. id imagine it would be something similar or maybe you just show the card to the guy and he lets you in?

We are still finalising the details, but the aim is to sell tickets in advance of most and hopefully, all games. We are also aiming to have an extensive and easy to use online capability for advance purchases.

As soon as everything is confirmed we will communicate through all the usual channels (OS, here, press, general gossip and the tea lady's hairdresser)

Cheers, Lance

• Like 3

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but can anyone tell me how I can email our Season Ticket renewals to the club?

The PDF forms won't let me save data before re-attaching to an email.

At work there was a link to some Adobe site that looked like it might let me send it, but couldn't get that to work.

At home, I have Adobe 9 (think that is a bit old?). No such option!

I would really like to avoid having to print them and use snail mail!

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but can anyone tell me how I can email our Season Ticket renewals to the club?

At work there was a link to some Adobe site that looked like it might let me send it, but couldn't get that to work.

Think one of the only ways round it, is to fill in all the details then to print as a pdf file. This is how I sent mine in (without signature) but was processed without any hassles.

• Like 1

any idea when season tickets will be sent out?

No exact timescale yet but hopefully within the next 3/4 weeks, we don't yet have them in.

Complete, print & scan back into your computer is the method used by many, others also seem to be able to save the pdf & send that file, some seem to have problems & others don't, not sure why!

Frustrated by problems with online form, I phoned the club. Five forms filled in over the phone. Pleasant and painless experience. I recommend it.