Gus Poyet Fired

AtronBomb

The man was shown as an absolute throbber after his contribution to the whole Suarez/Evra saga. I therefore have no sympathy for him, and was greatly amused by his live-on-air sacking.

Poyet was defending his countryman, much the same as Ashley Cole did for John Terry.

What you have said here is worse IMO.

Why is this useless information in the Thistle Main Forum, If we can be bothered it should be in the General Forum, should it not?

Your poor eyes must be ravaged from reading that one line. Does your finger hurt from clicking on this one link? Clearly not because you then typed out a reply which contributes nothing. It is pretty obvious from the topic title what this thread is about so if you're not interested in a thread

OH LET ME THINK - DON'T READ IT, DON'T GET ANNOYED BY IT, AND DON'T BOTHER REPLYING

So, so simple.

Replies that really should be banned:

This doesn't belong on a Thistle forum

You talk about Rangers/Celtic/Old Firm too much, are you a closet Rangers/Celtic/Old Firm fan?

Puns in general

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him. He got them promoted and within two seasons took them to a play-off. His defence of the indefensible notwithstanding, i.e. Luis Suarez in the incident with Evra, he always seemed like a decent enough guy too.

Brighton are not an especially big club and I think they will struggle to attract a manager who is much better.

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him. He got them promoted and within two seasons took them to a play-off. His defence of the indefensible notwithstanding, i.e. Luis Suarez in the incident with Evra, he always seemed like a decent enough guy too.

Brighton are not an especially big club and I think they will struggle to attract a manager who is much better.

Not big? Bigger than a lot of EPL clubs!

New stadium holding £31k and 26k average attendance last season. If promoted, they would sell out every week.

Not big? Bigger than a lot of EPL clubs!

New stadium holding £31k and 26k average attendance last season. If promoted, they would sell out every week.

That's certainly an impressive attendance, but I still wouldn't have said they were as big as the likes of Birmingham, Leeds, Middlesbrough or Nottingham Forest. They have spent much of the past twenty years in the bottom two tiers of the English league and up until a couple of years ago were playing their home games in an athletics stadium. Those aren't usually the hallmarks of a big club.

Your poor eyes must be ravaged from reading that one line. Does your finger hurt from clicking on this one link? Clearly not because you then typed out a reply which contributes nothing. It is pretty obvious from the topic title what this thread is about so if you're not interested in a thread

OH LET ME THINK - DON'T READ IT, DON'T GET ANNOYED BY IT, AND DON'T BOTHER REPLYING

So, so simple.

Replies that really should be banned:

This doesn't belong on a Thistle forum

You talk about Rangers/Celtic/Old Firm too much, are you a closet Rangers/Celtic/Old Firm fan?

Puns in general

You are a Funny Man Peagreenboy :happy2: