Joma Shop

les

What a night mare finding the place. It seems to be more on on Payne st. With a teeny sign. If you don't have a car it's a nightmare to get to. Think il be sticking to match day from now on. Club no help either when I phoned no one know what the building looked like or what the sign was. Got there in the end.

I had a map !!! It's on mid wharf st but the entrance is more on Payne st and the sign is just after the turn in to mid wharf st. And if u don't know where it is you turn righ just before it. Always one smart arse

• Members

For anyone trying to find it, do go onto the link that Twinny has posted and use street view. The shop is on the junction of Payne Street and Mid Wharf Street although the gate is in Payne Street. It's just opposite a big white building with the sign, "GBR". Pretty much a case of following Payne Street right to the top.

If I followed the signage right I ended up in a compound that had "Bin Laden Woz Here 05-09".

Didn't stop, couldn't see a clear entrance (think it had "TTL" signs) and got outta there sharpish!!! Hope I am wrong and somehow got the wrong place but won't be visiting again and will be purchasing over the Internet from now on and that's a pity cause you always end up leaving with mpre than you should!

A bit disappointing considering how far we have come over the last year or two :-/

Hope I have the wrong place!

No.

The Falkirk strip has different colour details to the Rangers strip. More than just a different badge and sponsor.

But you said the queens and saints strip were identical, as long as your being pedantic about the colour of a collar, have a look at the sleeve detail on the queens strip.

Not identical like you first suggested.

• Like 2