50/50 Draw For 2013/14

Fawlty Towers

As you can see from the link below the second prize on Saturday is NOT a ball:

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2013-2014/september_2013/50_50_half-time_draw_relaunched

Tickets will be on sale as usual and your support is greatly appreciated. The intention is for the winners to get trackside so listen out for the numbers, the other change that is being intoduced is for the winner of the money to receive a cheque instead of getting it in cash.

Remember the profits from this go towards youth development which is a very important area now at the club.

Again, thanks for your continued support!

The first prize today was an excellent £590 so a big "thank you" to everyone who bought a ticket! With the winner now being invited on to the pitch and the quality of second prizes improving we hope to keep the prize money increasing so that youth development at the club really benefits.

The winning numbers were:

1st - 172348

2nd - 172272

Keep saving your pound coins for the next home game on Monday the 7th of October and thanks again for your support.

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets for the 50/50 draw will be on sale as usual on Monday evening. Not even I know what the 2nd prize will be so it is a real mystery, however the 1st prize will be 50% of the takings so the more tickets that are purchased the more you can win! Remember to listen out for the winning numbers so you can come down pitchside and get your prize.

The profits from this go to the very important area of youth development so lets make sure we can help the club as much as possible with this.

Thanks for your support!

Tickets for the 50/50 draw will be on sale as usual on Monday evening. Not even I know what the 2nd prize will be so it is a real mystery, however the 1st prize will be 50% of the takings so the more tickets that are purchased the more you can win! Remember to listen out for the winning numbers so you can come down pitchside and get your prize.

The profits from this go to the very important area of youth development so lets make sure we can help the club as much as possible with this.

Thanks for your support!

Hint: It's a round thing that gets kicked about.

Hint: It's a round thing that gets kicked about.

I would like to have seen you kicking the second prize at the last game around if you had won it:

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2013-2014/september_2013/50_50_half-time_draw_relaunched

Now the second prize on Monday evening might be a ball but then again it may not - I don't know, however the intention is to make the second prizes better and more varied in an attempt to further increase sales.

Both prizes from Monday's game are still unclaimed so check your pockets to see if you have won something:

http://ptfc.co.uk/ne...emain_unclaimed

Looking at the numbers, it could be that the same person has both. Surely Mr Charnley couldn't have handed over his own tickets by mistake? :whistling:

Edited by scotty

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets will be on sale at Sunday's match so remember to get yours to give yourself a chance to win what should hopefully be a large first prize. Details of the second prize can be found below:

https://twitter.com/ThistleTweet

All profits go to youth development so the more we can raise the more we can help to bring through the next generation of Thistle players.

Thanks for your support!

Looks like requesting the winner to come down to the pitch at half time isn't very popular.........

I think we need to give it more time before making any judgement, it could be that the winners at the last couple of games were "powdering their nose" or getting a bovril when the numbers were announced and just did not hear them. If I ever win I will be running down those stairs like a contestant from the Price is Right!

Anyway, today saw the highest prize of the season so far with an excellent £603 - thanks for your support.

The winning numbers were:

1st: 174240

2nd: 174578

• 2 weeks later...

I think the draw would have been for more if someone took the initiative and sold tickets along the queue outside the JHS. I usually buy a few but didn't buy one in the concourse as I was in a hurry to watch the game.

That's a good idea.

Another idea I thought was a programme is £3. 50/50 tickets a £1. To solve hassle with change etc then sell a "Programme special" for £5 with 2 50/50 tickets already included and then you can divi up the money after. I think that would appeal to a fair amount of people.

That's a good idea.

Another idea I thought was a programme is £3. 50/50 tickets a £1. To solve hassle with change etc then sell a "Programme special" for £5 with 2 50/50 tickets already included and then you can divi up the money after. I think that would appeal to a fair amount of people.

Good idea, though not really "special"; just what you would pay normally.......?

Edited by Jaggernaut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tickets will be on sale again at Saturday's match and remember that this will be your last chance to win a cash prize prior to Christmas so make sure you get yourself a ticket (or two) at the match.

Profits from this are ring fenced for the important area of youth development so you wll be helping with the development of the next batch of Thistle players as well as giving yourself a chance to win some cash.

Thanks for your support!