Club Website

ptfc.no.1

• Members

Contacted Sky this morning they had only heard of one complaint. They, at the lower lever were unable to help. Was told to go to bottom of Sky page click on contact us and send comlaint. These go to a higher level and this may help to solve the problem.

That'll have been my complaint last night. They've escalated it to their support team. Rather worryingly, the female broadband expert I spoke to last night didn't know an ip address could start with a 2 digit number! She asked me to check my ip address again because she thought it always started with a 3 digit number! Pretty poor when the experts are getting shown how to do their jobs by their customers.

I told her I can get the site via my works laptop via their VPN account. I can get the site using 3g on my mobile, but cant get the site using wifi to my mobile or my works laptop or via a wired LAN connection direct from the SKY hub. She still wanted me to delete cookies etc!!! She eventually did pass it on to her support. Hope they're better.

It really needs people to call them and make them aware though. As you can see from policemans whistle's post, they will just fob you off otherwise if there is only one complaint.

That'll have been my complaint last night. They've escalated it to their support team. Rather worryingly, the female broadband expert I spoke to last night didn't know an ip address could start with a 2 digit number! She asked me to check my ip address again because she thought it always started with a 3 digit number! Pretty poor when the experts are getting shown how to do their jobs by their customers.

I told her I can get the site via my works laptop via their VPN account. I can get the site using 3g on my mobile, but cant get the site using wifi to my mobile or my works laptop or via a wired LAN connection direct from the SKY hub. She still wanted me to delete cookies etc!!! She eventually did pass it on to her support. Hope they're better.

It really needs people to call them and make them aware though. As you can see from policemans whistle's post, they will just fob you off otherwise if there is only one complaint.

The site doesn't even store cookies on your computer, that was the first thing I attempted to do before trying other browsers.

I'm talking to some guy on the live chat just now. He types slower than a week in jail and generally just seems clueless.

• Members

I experienced the same problem the other day but it resolved itself within a day. I'm with Sky ..Hope those that are still experiencing problems get resolution quickly

Using my special secret powers, I suspect you have a different version of Sky Broadband from the rest of us! Do you have the Sky superfast Broadband or whatever they call it by any chance?

Using my special secret powers, I suspect you have a different version of Sky Broadband from the rest of us! Do you have the Sky superfast Broadband or whatever they call it by any chance?

your secret powers are impressive.. yes fibreoptic.... however i just tried ptfc.co.uk and it's not working for me now!..... so perhaps with ordinary sky you dont get it at all, and with sky-super-fabulous-fibreoptic-never-lets-you-down you get it now and again.... i will call sky to keep the pressure up!

Statement from club:

It has come to our attention that SKY Broadband Customers are having issues accessing this site. Anybody who is having difficulty logging in to ptfc.co.uk should contact SKY on 150 or 08442 411 411, this is manned 24 hours a day.

We would be obliged if you could make any SKY customers aware of the procedure in the event of accessing issues.