Is The Game Televised Today?

BearsdenJag

I sometimes use VIPbox and I have noticed they often have audio only streams for Scottish matches and it plays the sportsound link on the BBC. I can have a look later and if it's there post it for international nomads, but I'll be posting from my phone so it may not work.

All the SPL games were available on live streams last season.

I find that Sport Lemon is better than First Row. Here's the link for today's game - http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130809/vv520543b3f3d021.15262871-617548.html

There are loads of other streaming sites, including others operated by First Row, that will have links to the County game stream. The attempt to block First Row has failed. All the ISPs have done is block FirstRow1.eu. A quick Google search will reveal the alternatives.

• Like 2

If Nomads are using streams to watch games online, I strongly recommend installing Adblocker which works on Firefox, Chrome and Safari. If you don't have Firefox or Chrome, it is worth downloading and installing them for this purpose alone. I would also suggest blocking cookies etc too when watching streams.

• Like 1

I find that Sport Lemon is better than First Row. Here's the link for today's game - http://www.sportlemo...871-617548.html

There are loads of other streaming sites, including others operated by First Row, that will have links to the County game stream. The attempt to block First Row has failed. All the ISPs have done is block FirstRow1.eu. A quick Google search will reveal the alternatives.

so we should definitely be able to watch this match then?

I find that Sport Lemon is better than First Row. Here's the link for today's game - http://www.sportlemo...871-617548.html

not on that link today, some other game is on it

I have never managed to successfully watch any football match from start to finish in this format.

Most often I end up having pressed various acceptance buttons, to show nothing more than sheer frustration as there is never a match to watch.

All you ever end up with, is a fecked up browser bar and shit loads of spam crap on your computer.

If you do better than me please post a ' fans guide to internet footie '

Waste of time and patience in my opinion unless a geek can prove me wrong.

I have never managed to successfully watch any football match from start to finish in this format.

Most often I end up having pressed various acceptance buttons, to show nothing more than sheer frustration as there is never a match to watch.

All you ever end up with, is a fecked up browser bar and shit loads of spam crap on your computer.

There is always a [x] for each ad(hard to see though, you'll have to look closely), then just go full screen.

There is always a [x] for each ad(hard to see though, you'll have to look closely), then just go full screen.

See when the (x) does feck all and your still redirected to something else.

How can if I click on a link to watch a Jags game be re-directed to a link to buy a feckin play station game ffs

Most of it is a total feckin con. Jags fans beware, unless someone as requested can tell me where I am going wrong.

I would rather raise the point to help fellow fans than build them up for false hope.

Edited by Jaggy1967

That's why you need to install Adblocker.

SportLemon/Frombar with Adblocker is ad free. It is much better, in all respects, than First Row.

Edited by kni

See when the (x) does feck all and your still redirected to something else.

How can if I click on a link to watch a Jags game be re-directed to a link to buy a feckin play station game ffs

Most of it is a total feckin con. Jags fans beware, unless someone as requested can tell me where I am going wrong.

I would rather raise the point to help fellow fans than build them up for false hope.

Well i must be wrong then :borat:. Just keep hitting the crosses, when something pops up (another page) close that anol, you have to do it like 3-4 tops, the patience you need for this is minimal.

ETA like Kni said if you have adblock the ones that pop-up get closed automatically or don't pop-up atoll.

Edited by Thistletilladie

Well i must be wrong then :borat:. Just keep hitting the crosses, when something pops up (another page) close that anol, you have to do it like 3-4 tops, the patience you need for this is minimal.

ETA like Kni said if you have adblock the ones that pop-up get closed automatically or don't pop-up atoll.

Adblock blocks the ads on the video player too.

ETA - I am watching Sky Sports on the unblocked First Row site now. My bowser is Firefox with Adblock plus (from Mozilla's website). No ads or pop-ups! :thumbsup2:

Edited by kni