Turnstiles

One t in Scotland

I entered the JHS through a City End turnstile marked ST holders only (son wasn't there) with a paper ticket on Saturday but not sure if that was allowed only because there seemed to be a few problems.

What turnstiles do you use when you take your boy?

I just queued up and went through the second turnstile marked for season ticket holders. His flashed green and so did mine so it didn't seem to differentiate between adult and child.

I just queued up and went through the second turnstile marked for season ticket holders. His flashed green and so did mine so it didn't seem to differentiate between adult and child.

Your reply suggests you both have ST's though. My point is that I don't but my son does and I'm not sure about the logistics of us getting into the ground. He's clearly too young to go in at the opposite end of the stand from me.

Another quick question. If I, as a non ST holder, take my 5 year old ST holding son, is it safe to assume we will be able to enter the stadium via the same turnstyle?

I noticed a lot of the gates were marked ST only on Saturday.

Might be worth sending an email to the club to query that one. There was a very clear message that one set of gates was for season ticket holders, and those paying at the gate were to use the gates at the far end. Not sure if the turnstyles are programmed to accept specific tickets only or can accept both and they've just split it this way so they can monitor any problems in the early stages?

Might be worth sending an email to the club to query that one. There was a very clear message that one set of gates was for season ticket holders, and those paying at the gate were to use the gates at the far end. Not sure if the turnstyles are programmed to accept specific tickets only or can accept both and they've just split it this way so they can monitor any problems in the early stages?

I have e-mailed the club this afternoon.

I will post any response I receive.

Went with the kids on Saturday for the first time this season (aye, I took the blame for the performance) and we all got in the same turnstyle. Kids are 8 by ra way.

• Like 1

Reply received this morning.

Paper 'day' tickets must be used at one of the turnstiles specified (which will be either T40-44 or T45-49). Season tickets can be used at any turnstiles.

Worst case scenario for a City End dweller like myself is having to enter the stand at the far end and then walking along the concourse inside, but that's not a problem as I'm pretty sure the centre doors are always open these days.

• Like 1

Paper 'day' tickets must be used at one of the turnstiles specified (which will be either T40-44 or T45-49). Season tickets can be used at any turnstiles.

Worst case scenario for a City End dweller like myself is having to enter the stand at the far end and then walking along the concourse inside, but that's not a problem as I'm pretty sure the centre doors are always open these days.

Pretty sure I went through turnstyle T45-49 with a ticket that said T40-44.

Cool, that sounds perfectly reasonable. Just take your ST holding son through the PATG tunstyles with you. Let's hope last weeks gremlins are sorted.

Only issue now is to find an available seat. I presume the number of ST holders choosing to sit in the North Stand is the explanation for all the empty season ticket stickered seats in the JH Stand?