Fifa 14

gerrybritton9

I have played 21 games in the league so far, only one defeat, sitting 7 points ahead of Celtic!

It is an improvement over Fifa 13, the dribbling and running is more realistic. Passing and shooting is also more life-like.

With regards to Thistle, they have got the player ratings and attributes about right. I am finding Osbourne and Higgy are immense, Dools is really good and Muirhead/Balatoni do well. Kerr is normally decent and Forbes and Craigen are useful for me too. The only one they have got really wrong I think is Welshy, he is almost the same rating as Mukendi!

It's probably just me, but how do you get the league tournaments? I can play individual games, but I can't find how to access the leagues. It was pretty straightforward in FIFA 13, but I haven't got to grips with the menu on this one yet.

Took me 15 minutes to work it out, hidden away!

On main screen, press R1 to go to "play", then click on "more", then on top right "tournament" box press right analogue stick to the right until "new tournament" is on, select it then go to Scotland and same as last Fifa.

Edited by mhs

Took me 15 minutes to work it out, hidden away!

On main screen, press R1 to go to "play", then click on "more", then on top right "tournament" box press right analogue stick to the right until "new tournament" is on, select it then go to Scotland and same as last Fifa.

Bloody hell! No wonder I couldn't find it! Cheers for that. That's the rest of the evening sorted then...

I challenged my daughter to a game and she was taking ages. When I told her to hurry up, she said:

"I can't decide whether to start with Bannigan or Forbes"

Music to my ears! At least she isnt a Chelsea fan, Man Utd, Barca etc ......

PS she loves Scott Fox

As long as you beat her in the end.Can't get the younger generation being too uppity . . it doesn't prepare for a life of supporting the Jags.