Lucky, My Arse

Firhillista

If the rule was such that a defender can only play the ball once it has taken a full revolution, what is stopping an attacking team with a 1-0 lead from doing the same but never playing the ball a second time? Site would be sending letters to FIFA if the above definition was accurate.

Funnily enough I did think of that one too. Our brains must work in the same way, only yours translates to posting quicker than mine.

Edited by partickthedog

The number of times that Fox was clattered by the ICT players was unbelievable. At the Inverness goal Warren came over the top of one of his team mates, if it had been a defender that would not have stood either. Good result from the team that wanted to play football today.

Having watched how we looked suspect at corners, what do you think Celtic will do on Sunday? Fox needs some protection IMO. Butcher probably knew that his team would get a few corners and no doubt instructed his players to put pressure on the keeper.

In my view a couple of challenges were definitely aimed at intimidating Fox - maybe with a view to making him flap. In fairness, he took his punishment and I hope the ref' provided a degree of protection; which I trust also happens on Sunday. But the rich irony was that it was the home keeper who sold the jerseys! Sweet...

The very fact Caley resorted to tricks in order to try to take advantage of us proves they were in a desperate mood at this stage !! We thoroughly desrved the win , Norris was pathetic throughout the match with dubious bookings against us and blatant blind eye to some of their tackles , so justice was done in the end !! Great result from spot on tactics and 100% all round effort from the lads , they did us proud !! C'mon the Jags !!

Sunday was definitely one of those sweet away wins that will be remembered for a long time. When Doolan's second went in, it was mayhem amongst the Jags fans.

Where I was sitting there was that awful moment where you look from ref to linesman just to check. Given what had happened with that same pairing in the first half that moment seemed to drag on longer than usual, Still probably nano seconds in real time. In one of the videos of the goal you can see that momentary look on at least one Jags player as well.

Great atmosphere but that remaining 10 minutes waiting for the whistle was a long long ten minutes.

Where I was sitting there was that awful moment where you look from ref to linesman just to check. Given what had happened with that same pairing in the first half that moment seemed to drag on longer than usual, Still probably nano seconds in real time. In one of the videos of the goal you can see that momentary look on at least one Jags player as well.

Great atmosphere but that remaining 10 minutes waiting for the whistle was a long long ten minutes.

Yes, I also experienced that horrible moment, and for a split second thought that when the ref looked over at the linesman it was going to be chalked off. What a relief!