Rangers In Soft Penalty Shock

stillresigned

Kinda watching Falkirk v Sevco, pretty shocking game actually. Things not going entirely to script for our friends from south of the river. They contrived to miss their obligatory soft penalty, thankfully for the forces of right the referee dismissed the Falkirk defender for obviously brushing the Sevco forward with malice aforethought.

Nice to see that despite everything thats changed in the modern world Rangers can always count on Scottish referees giving them everything!

(please read the following in a Jim Delahunt-style voice)

Can you all not wait until Fat Sally gets the hook to be replaced by El Tel Butcher, and moaning-faced nyaff Lennon is booted out for Mr Integrity McNamara?!?!

Those two titans will revitalise the entire Scottish game when the two greatest teams in Scotland are finally reunited in the toppest of top leagues!!

**BOAK**

Nothing soft about the penalty, in fact it reminded me of the Scottish Cup last year v Dunfy. As soon as the striker is goalside of the last defender you cannot catch him in any way or you'll be off, double trouble if he goes down in the area. The real sickener is that they score two late goals and the press get to write it up as a comprehensive victory.....when it was anything but.

• Like 1

Nothing soft about the penalty, in fact it reminded me of the Scottish Cup last year v Dunfy. As soon as the striker is goalside of the last defender you cannot catch him in any way or you'll be off, double trouble if he goes down in the area. The real sickener is that they score two late goals and the press get to write it up as a comprehensive victory.....when it was anything but.

Hmmmmmm, yes its so much like de ja voooo, we see the goals were in what we used to call, "scoring in rangers time" and then to try to patronise us all the powers at be changed it to "time added on" (in order to let they b@$tards to score!). Sometimes referees would get extra brownie points if they could manage a penalty in that time also. :mad2:

Lets focus on ourselves scoring tomorrow (and I'll accept a soft penalty, a late goal, or an Aberdeen og!)

C'mon ra Jags :fan:

Edited by Tob Jag

Reminds me of the old joke:

Rangers (oldco of course as it is a very old joke) fan walking along Paisley Road West after a game is stopped by an old bloke who asks "What was the score?", "nul - nul" was the relatively despondent reply, "Oh" said the old bloke "who missed the Rangers penalty?"

• Like 1

Had to deal with 7 of their foul mouthed fans last nite....seemingly im a fat speccy f****n b*****d, fat speccy b*****d, fat c**t, a w****r, a dick, and a paedo cos i want to do my job......shame one of them, the ringleader, got done

Edited by thomas