The 'c' Word . . No Not That One Nor That One.

The Sunnylaw Jag

Yeah, it's me that pain in the ass who's going to mention easyfundraising again. I hate Christmas shopping I really do, all those crowds I mean why don't they have Christmas in the summer when the shops are less busy? Anyhoo, over the last few years I have converted to online buying and with easyfundraising added a few pounds to the Jags. It's only just turned December and I have purchased a few things that have raised money

Amazon Gift Vouchers worth £150 = £2.25 for the Jags. ( Good thing about an Amazon gift voucher, is the shop is unlikely to go bust and also if the recipient is fundraising for the Jags, their purchases also make money.)

Cadburys Gift Selection box - £10 = 70p to the Jags

John Greed Jewellery for the wife - £81.00 - £3.71 to the Jags

KGB - Slippers for wife - £15 - 38p to the Jags

Groupon - Retro Satchel Bag for the wife £54.00 - £2.20 for the Jags

I have still to buy a few things and there is a lot more Amazon stuff I could have listed.

It is easy to join and easy to raise funds. So why not do it.

I'll try not to bother you all now til after Christmas with this.

Edited by The Sunnylaw Jag

KGB - Slippers for wife - £15 - 38p to the Jags

A Muletide present, no doubt?

Groupon - Retro Satchel Bag for the wife £54.00 - £2.20 for the Jags

Not the unattached Satchel from the other thread?

Once again this is a no brainer. I only use amazon & play.com in any volume and my divi goes historically thru the Jags Trust but any one using these companies and many more should use easyfundraising and help the Jags. There is no down side.

This is always a good time to get yourself or someone else a book as a gift as there are plenty of offers on the go, by purchasing online through easyfundraising you will be helping to raise important funds for our football club:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/entertainment/books/

Lets continue to work together to ensure our club gets as much money as possible from this.

Thanks for your support!

Just had a look some good bargain stocking fillers in there. There's also a good music reference book for some of those saddos that post on Musical Chinese Whisper: it might mean some good music on there a bit more often.

http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?productId=416591&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&categoryId=48159

Yeah, it's me that pain in the ass who's going to mention easyfundraising again. I hate Christmas shopping I really do, all those crowds I mean why don't they have Christmas in the summer when the shops are less busy?

The shops are really busy with Christmas in the summer, and the heat just makes it worse.

Just had a look some good bargain stocking fillers in there. There's also a good music reference book for some of those saddos that post on Musical Chinese Whisper: it might mean some good music on there a bit more often.

http://www.thebookpe...ategoryId=48159

only 1001 albums? little more than a pamphlet. but would probably assist you :tongue2: in your wish sunnydisorder :crazy: