Hearts

proudjag

Spfl board to discuss on Monday wether to relax hearts' registration embargo.

Discuss.

spfl board? thats a board that has a voting representative of each top flight club?

if so, as well as the precedents already for clubs in admin and liquidation, no way will any team in bottom half of league vote to give hearts an exception to these, just in case for obvious reasons.

correct jaggy billko

as night follows day, sure you will agree with the following definition too

liquidation = death, cease to exist

I agree but the company is not important is it?

It's the club that's important :thumbsup:

Edited by billko
  • Like 1

Which one? 'Sevco Scotland', 'Sevco 5088' or 'The Rangers FC' :thumbsup2:

Or Rangers International

Or Rangers Inter-Galactic............

Archie was diplomatic but not overly sympathetic when asked about the situation. I like Archie.....

Why not Scotlands most successful club? ;)

• Like 1

I thought the Administrator's principal duty was to recover the maximum amount for creditors. I'm not clear why Bryan Jackson, the Hearts' Administrator, is making a case for the club to spend more money. I must be missing something here.

I liked Archie's response on Radio Scotland tonight - token sympathy for Locke & young players but mentioned that he had spoken to Hearts' supporters who had accepted they had to take their punishment. He also made an interesting comment that Hearts had senior players who he couldn't afford to sign.

I wonder if Thistle have the lowest budget in the League?

I thought the Administrator's principal duty was to recover the maximum amount for creditors. I'm not clear why Bryan Jackson, the Hearts' Administrator, is making a case for the club to spend more money. I must be missing something here.

I liked Archie's response on Radio Scotland tonight - token sympathy for Locke & young players but mentioned that he had spoken to Hearts' supporters who had accepted they had to take their punishment. He also made an interesting comment that Hearts had senior players who he couldn't afford to sign.

Right from the start of the season I'd always assumed we had.

Hearts are getting to do what most Scottish teams should be doing and that is playing homegrown youth players.

Most of these guys never get a chance but the experience these young lads are getting could be really beneficial for them in the long run.

I think Hearts are using these lads as pawns in trying to get the ban lifted by talking about "burnouts" etc.

They have a youth set up that would mean everyone will step up a level and all gain fantastic experience at the different age groups with the players in the U20's getting top team football.

They will be relegated but i think it's unfair of Hearts to try and get a rule change.and using the young players as the reason to get the rules changed.

• Like 1

Why not Scotlands most successful club? ;)

I thought that was Celtic? After all 2 European Cup finals and a EUFA cup final, winning the European cup once is hard to beat - though Aberdeen have 2 European trophies. A certain defunct club has a cup-winners-cup (though disgrace attaches to it) and a lot of league titles but since a lot of them were won through cheating and they're out of business now anyway you can't really include them.

I believe there's a new club down Govan way that's been bragging about winning bottom-division titles as if they'd won the Champions league but nobody takes them seriously.