Dufc Game

DublinMagyar

Same old story. Playing well, plenty of chances then go a goal down. Balatoni misses another open header, we hit the post, there keeper has a great save from Fraser then Taylor misses a sitter. Just need to start taking some of our chances. Also a daft yellow for Banzo - didn't need to lunge in like that. Collum is bloody awful as usual. Come on thistle!

Edited by thistledave78

WE could have even lose it in the end. A United clearance fell at the head of Graham and the ball luckily shaded the cross bar.

We have to take a point. Improve the defensive work and take chances.

WE could have even win it in the end. A cross fell at the head of a thistle player and the ball unluckily hit the post.

We have to take a point. Build on the recent good defensive work and , yes, take chances.

:thumbsup2:

We looked more dangerous from corners today than we have in a long time, Balatoni was unlucky not to get his header on target and I think it was a tougher chance than a poster above said. He was also unlucky not to have an assist to his name after that run from defence before putting Taylor in who should have scored.

United did seem to sit in after they scored, they seemed to think it was job done and we wouldnt score.

Collum was his usual useless self. Bannigans booking was probably correct but he seemed to indicate to the Price he was booked for persistent fouling even though it was only his second foul of the game.

Happy with a point and just need to start taking our chances.

WE could have even win it in the end. A cross fell at the head of a thistle player and the ball unluckily hit the post.

We have to take a point. Build on the recent good defensive work and , yes, take chances.

:thumbsup2:

Definitely. We are nearer and nearer that elusive first home win since April.

I also thought that, for all the talk about the United youngsters, they also need to buy a defence. We should have scored more than one, based on the number of chances we created.

Same old story. Playing well, plenty of chances then go a goal down. Balatoni misses another open header, we hit the post, there keeper has a great save from Fraser then Taylor misses a sitter. Just need to start taking some of our chances. Also a daft yellow for Banzo - didn't need to lunge in like that. Collum is bloody awful as usual. Come on thistle!

It says something when both sets of fans end up calling the ref a ******! United should probably have a had a penalty in the first-half, which he completely missed, so at least he is consistent.

Enjoyed that today and we were probably a wee bit unlucky not to take the 3 points. After giving him grief for most of the season, only fair to hand out praise to big Conrad. That was a bit more like last season for the big fella and I think that is down to Lee Mair guiding him through games. The Prince was off the pace for the first 25-30 mins but came on to a game. He will be a vital player in the run in. Don't think it will happen but it would be good to start with Lyle and Dools up front. Taylor works hard but is isolated at times and we looked so much more better when the two were on. Still that was a half decent showing and we are still in there fighting. Oh yes and young Gary was immense today!

Really enjoyed that today and thought the roof was going to come off the jhs when the goal went in. Dodgy start from prince, but looks a great player . Dools and Taylor upfront is a dream attack for me. Thought the boys all played well today, very good performance from Christie , which I wasn't expecting. A bit more luck and we could easily have got the win today. I left today feeling proud of the team. Roll on Saturday.

Really enjoyed that today and thought the roof was going to come off the jhs when the goal went in. Dodgy start from prince, but looks a great player . Dools and Taylor upfront is a dream attack for me. Thought the boys all played well today, very good performance from Christie , which I wasn't expecting. A bit more luck and we could easily have got the win today. I left today feeling proud of the team. Roll on Saturday.

That's the Christie who sold their goal ?!

He and McMillan were woeful in the first half everything from United came down that side