Sale On At Teamwear Scotland

jagfox

I'd recommend the Victory track top at that price! Mind you I'd recommend it at full price.

I own about 6 or 7 trackie tops, mostly adidas and fila and the fit and quality of this is miles ahead of them.

I'd suggest phoning them if you fancy anything and ask them to make sure it's in the club shop for the next home game, to try on. Saving on delivery charges.

The Open polo/tshirt is also pretty good.

• Like 1

The home shirts are on sale already? So we're getting another new one for next season?

Potty Trained (Dave?), apparently has Joma/club connections, should know the answer to your question.

Sadly, as a cycling fan, I have yet to see a Jags badge on Bradley Wiggins' yellow jersey.

For most of the last decade we've had the same home shirt for two seasons.

This is our 7th home strip design, including 0304...

This kit and the World Cup template puma kit being the only ones to last 1 year.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Partick_Thistle/Partick_Thistle.htm

Those Red White and Blue early strips are superb.

Yes please :ph34r:

Most teams keep home shirts 2 yrs with away strips usually changed every season.

Some greedy so and so's like to add a 3rd kit into the mix.

The FL Joma kit does look pretty smart though.

Edited by billko

Something like this Fort Lauderdale Strikers Joma strip will do nicely for next season

FallTeam_Web.jpg

What's the point in bringing out, basically, the first puma strip again?

Vertical stripes for me please.

I'll be happy if the get rid of the yellow patch back and get MacB put in their place and telt their not getting a massive block background for their logo.

This is our 7th home strip design, including 0304...

Going by the duration of each shirt on that site -

2000-2002

2002-2004

2004-2006

2006-2008

2008-2010

2010-2011

2011-2013

2013-2014

Six shirts since 2004, eight since 2000. I don't think changing the sponsor logo counts - that's just for completists! Forty five bucks each season is a bit much.

Anyway, we should just punt Joma and get Canterbury. The West of Scotland shirt is a topper; it's the one I wear!

Aye. Seventies-style big fat stripes and a collar you could use to go hang-gliding.

Agree with this. Always preferred to see the Jags in vertical stripes (rather than "hoops"). The shirts in the second half of the seventies were pure magic. I've always felt horizontal stripes look too much like a rugby shirt...