Rangers: Ally Mccoist Delays Squad Rebuilding Plans At Ibrox

stillresigned

Yes ,that's all very well but was he offside when the ball was played ?

ah there's the problem right there , its a matter of what did the officials see and why didn't the assistant put his flag up or did he - and was he told in an lambiesque manner " ta pit it doon! whit da ye think this is? afeckin Gala day".

Small question that I just cannot get round.... If indeed rangers are a new club as some say! How can a new club go into a 2nd administration. If they are a new club then surely it would be their 1st admin,

So wit is it, are they a new club maybe going into admin or are they the same club maybe going into admin again. Can't be both!

When they insisted on inheriting the old clubs legacy so they could still say they were the most successful team ever in the universe even better than AC Milan and Real Madrid and the Harlem Globetrotters, hopefully that included inheriting their administration history.

You can only go titties up once at a time. FC Zombiehun is, to be technically accurate, in deep financial jobbyland for the first time. As has been pointed out, they are asset-rich and cashflow fecked. The good thing about it all is that they are already putting up their less august possessions as pawn material. This is being explained to the Hunnish hordes as a wee hiccup while they get a stabilising plan in place: one that will see the club being placed onto a financially sustainable model.

Well, how many times have the blue cave faithful been fed that line, both during this incarnation and the last? Fact is they're prepared to listen to any spiv who reckons he can save ra jerz and make all the big horrible bills, loans and overdrafts go away.

It's a matter of speculation, at this point in time, whether their assets, major and minor, will remain theirs or be be devoured as retained collateral on defaulted Wonga-style loans - such is the density of the fog hanging over a dodgy organisation mired in high-octane dodginess. We can only stand by and spectate as the sitcom plays out, replete with gangster cast. However the medium to long term outcome emerges, it simply ain't gonna be as Billy Bighun wishes. What a wee shame.

• Like 3

On the evidence of the little snatches of the game I saw yesterdat Ally will have his work cut out for him next year. Always nice to see any team in red and yellow pump Sevco, re-assuring to know that the referee's are still hollowing their traditional orders whenever there is any danger of them losing. Fecking embaressment that equaliser, I'd simply ask if that goal had been the other way around i.e. if it had been Albion Rovers would it have been allowed to stand, somehow I suspect not and then they wonder why no-one likes them!

On that performance I'm not sure that Ally will be around long enough to see them back in the top tier.

The football they play is truly shocking and that has been the case for all of McCoist's tenure.

Had the old club not been administered and ultimately liquidated, McCoist would be long gone by now. The whole episode has bought him about an extra 3 years salary. How many million is that?

Very True, I-M. The other joke to me is how worshipped this guy was and is (though a few sevco-ites are now seeing through him and want rid) when in fact he is just another spiv robbing the club. The only reason he kept his job (because as you say he is rubbish at it) is because having hero-status he sold season tickets and kept fans onside with whatever current chancer was blood-sucking the club.