Mccall

Jagman1876

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the sentence before the one you boldened.

Steven, I know what you're meaning but just because other people support the same team as you doesn't mean you have to be nice to them.

Also, Jeehon is not a Thistle fan, and, infact, supports Hamilton.

Mate I think being nice and being respectful are two different animals...I try to be respectful to all Thistle fans (whether I like them or not, agree with them or not or even know them or not), but I'm not having a go just pointing out a flaw in my arguement.

:lol: Sorry I stand corrected, get yer Lovell avator to feck then :P

My answer to anyone who would rather support the Old Firm is to say "Id rather support the Jags because supporting a team where 2nd place is disaster would just be so much worse". If for Thistle fans it was a case of 'annihilating teams' we would never support Thistle.

Haha.

The Lovell avatar is purely ironic.

Well you know what I mean don't you? It wasn't an outlandish statement to make, as, lets face it, Thistle are the 3rd force in Glasgow in terms of football and for a reason. Younger people are awful fickle and will follow people like sheep. I'm glad I followed my friends when I was younger to watch Thistle but there's such a minority of Thistle fans for young'uns to follow to games now. We're a minority and yesterday epitomised that.

Mate I think being nice and being respectful are two different animals...I try to be respectful to all Thistle fans (whether I like them or not, agree with them or not or even know them or not), but I'm not having a go just pointing out a flaw in my arguement.

I'm being respectful, I just completely disagree with jaggybunnet because, in my opinion, he talks complete bull.

I'm being respectful, I just completely disagree with jaggybunnet because, in my opinion, he talks complete bull.

Like I said, Im not having a go. It's up to you how you conduct yourself on the forum. If you think telling someone (who you probably don't know and may have considerable years on you) to "stop talking out your arse" is being respectful, who am I to argue :D

Most Thistle fans are clowns if you ask me

Well thank God nobody's asking you then?

Most folk that tell us about Jags interest in Greacen, Thomson, Brighton, Charnley (as youth coach) & a guy called McCluskey playing as a trialist when he wasn't are clowns if you ask me.

:thinking: Haud on a minute, nobody was asking me.

:)

Most folk that tell us about Jags interest in Greacen, Thomson, Brighton, Charnley (as youth coach) & a guy called McCluskey playing as a trialist when he wasn't

You are missing Paul Elmslie from that list. The trialist that was supposed to be playing against Queen's Park but turned out to be Iain Flannigan. :P

I was only joking about all that. I actually heard that Jamie McCluskey was on trial and Tom Brighton may be getting signed.

So you think it's acceptable to start threads with totally unsubstantiated rumours? That's your idea of a joke?

When you say "most Thistle fans are clowns" I trust you're including yourself in the majority?

its not bull its my opionion and as i said in post 44 if i did not make it clear then sorry, BUT i still do not think it is acceptable to abuse individual players and dont think it helps them play any better.

Steven H has done a post which says it far better than i ever could.

cheers Jaggybunnet

So you think it's acceptable to start threads with totally unsubstantiated rumours? That's your idea of a joke?

When you say "most Thistle fans are clowns" I trust you're including yourself in the majority?

That may be of some people's opinions. Actions (arguing at games) speak louder than words (Posting half true rumours on the internet) work it out.

Read the sentence before the one you boldened.

Steven, I know what you're meaning but just because other people support the same team as you doesn't mean you have to be nice to them.

Also, Jeehon is not a Thistle fan, and, infact, supports Hamilton.

I did. I'm not sure why (I'm assuming as a grown adult with all faculties operational) you think paying money allows you to shout abuse at other grown adults, no maatter their shortcomings, and think it will somehow improve their performance. A supporter is one who supports.

Edited by JobbyMahoney

Full of crying and annoying old men

Strange, I've always assumed that this place is full of daft wee bams who have a canary and think the world is ending every time their team loses, and that everyone involved with teh club (apart from the people they know) is a useless see you next Tuesday.

Sometimes I truly despair at being a Thistle fan, and this thread shows me why.

Strange, I've always assumed that this place is full of daft wee bams who have a canary and think the world is ending every time their team loses, and that everyone involved with teh club (apart from the people they know) is a useless see you next Tuesday.

Sometimes I truly despair at being a Thistle fan, and this thread shows me why.

Check everything around the club as well. No money. No prospects. Not just the Raith result. It's just getting too much now. We really need to consolidate now

• Administrators

We understand that there is a lot of anger at the moment but please remember to keep it civil and don't resort to name calling.

We don't ask everyone to be best friends but we at least expect a bit of common decency and respect shown towards fellow members. We will not tolerate any sort of personal abuse, bullying, harrasment etc. and if you want to report anyone for this please PM or email [email protected].

We will also not tolerate any sort of threats or talk of meeting up for a fight etc. and any more instances of this will be treated as a criminal matter.

Also for people who want to post nonsense threads about fake rumours etc. we will just be deleting these from now on, so there is no point.

You can report a member by clicking the report button at the bottom of their post and we would encourage people to make use of this function.