Schadenfreude

peagreenboy

Does nobody remember Hearts being instrumental in forcing a '2nd vote' exactly 10 years ago??? Why should we not take a little revenge joy in sending them down?

Hearts are the poorest team in the division this season, and a poorer team than us. We should be beating them.

I was under the impression that was more the idiot in charge of the club the arrogant Chris Robertson and not the Hearts supporters. In fact quite a few Hearts supporters I recall being quite embarassed at his stance at the time.

One thing I will say though is I have encountered many Rangers, Celtic and immitation Rangers (not everyone of them though) that have looked down their noses at the Jags, called us a diidy club - while I dont doubt both Edinburgh clubs have their share of idiots I have personally never encountered any turning their noses up at us or calling us a diddy club, in fact most seem to like us (along with Queens Park) as the city's decent teams - as opposed to the followers of the other 3 teams Rangers, Celtic and Immitation Rangers

I was under the impression that was more the idiot in charge of the club the arrogant Chris Robertson and not the Hearts supporters. In fact quite a few Hearts supporters I recall being quite embarassed at his stance at the time.

One thing I will say though is I have encountered many Rangers, Celtic and immitation Rangers (not everyone of them though) that have looked down their noses at the Jags, called us a diidy club - while I dont doubt both Edinburgh clubs have their share of idiots I have personally never encountered any turning their noses up at us or calling us a diddy club, in fact most seem to like us (along with Queens Park) as the city's decent teams - as opposed to the followers of the other 3 teams Rangers, Celtic and Immitation Rangers

Robinson.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2381565/Inverness-promoted-as-Partick-appeal-rejected.html

Chris Robinson, the chief executive of Hearts who along with Hibernian called for the second vote, said: "I'm happy with the outcome. It is a good day for football."

Robinson.

http://www.telegraph...l-rejected.html

Chris Robinson, the chief executive of Hearts who along with Hibernian called for the second vote, said: "I'm happy with the outcome. It is a good day for football."

Aye well what comes around goes around, revenge is a dish best served cold, a bird in the hand is better than a turd in a bush etc., etc., etc.

From memory we played Hearts on last day relegation decider at Firhill when a point each would have kept us both up.

Cue Germany v Austria levels of effort until Mojo scored in last minute for them leading to frantic score searching!

We ultimately stayed up but can't recall who went down - anyone able to fill in the blanks?

Robinson.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2381565/Inverness-promoted-as-Partick-appeal-rejected.html

Let's hope tomorrow is a good day for football and we can consign the cheating ******** to the Championship.
  • Like 1