Hibs Game Tickets?

westertonjagfan

They are on sale on the hibs website, but there isn't any info about away fans. I also stood in that bloody portacabin queue too in December so want to avoid that again. Cheers for the replies all.

Remember it well. Got to Easter Road good and early, but almost ended up missing part of the game. I recall having to join in the minute's applause for Nelson Mandela from outside the stadium, Why are some clubs so poorly organised to receive a big away support, while Kilmarnock seemed to process a large number of away fans through on Saturday with hardly a moment to wait? Does it cost that much to employ a couple more portacabin and/or turnstile operators?

Edited by partickthedog

Remember it well. Got to Easter Road good and early, but almost ended up missing part of the game. I recall having to join in the minute's applause for Nelson Mandela from outside the stadium, Why are some clubs so poorly organised to receive a big away support, while Kilmarnock seemed to process a large number of away fans through on Saturday with hardly a moment to wait? Does it cost that much to employ a couple more portacabin and/or turnstile operators?

Totally agree. I'm not a great fan of killie but they do it all very well.

Is there any chance that Hearts tickets could also be made available this week, so that one trip to Firhill would suffice for both sets of tickets? The Hibs queue last time was bad, but the Hearts queue was diabolical (though fortunately for me I had learned my Edinburgh lesson and bought in advance).

i notice on the hibees wesite it would appear to be £15 in for home fans? Will it be the same for us? If so we shoud take a couple of thousand through, like the buddies brought last night.

Are they paying the home fans £15 to turn up? Hopefully find out tomorrow. If that is the case, it should make a wee trip through more affordable. The buddies fans were great on Friday . Folk turning up in those numbers must really help the players.

Hearts apparently sent us Hearts v Killie tickets

upon receiving them, did maxi phone up tynecastle and sing down the phone to them "we're no killie, we're the jags, we're no killie, we're the jags, we're no killie, we're not so phucking silly, we're no killie, we're the jags ..... THANK PHUCK!!!"

• Like 2