A Sea Of Red & Yellow

potty trained

Looks like we are in for a massive crowd tonight.

Not just home support, but St Mirren are bringing 2000 fans that will spread across the full length of the pitch.

With that in mind, lets create a sea of red and yellow across the Jackie Husband and North Stands. Flags, scarves everything, get them out the cupboard and get them along to the game.

Lets give the team every bit of support.

Last season against Morton was incredible. The North Stand wall was covered in flags i'd never seen, and haven't seen since. Everyone who has a large flag, bring it tonight, get it hung up on the back wall.

From Kick off to the final whistle, lets give this team every bit of support we can. It could be the difference, we are the 12th man.

• Like 4

Looks like we are in for a massive crowd tonight.

Not just home support, but St Mirren are bringing 2000 fans that will spread across the full length of the pitch.

With that in mind, lets create a sea of red and yellow across the Jackie Husband and North Stands. Flags, scarves everything, get them out the cupboard and get them along to the game.

Lets give the team every bit of support.

Last season against Morton was incredible. The North Stand wall was covered in flags i'd never seen, and haven't seen since. Everyone who has a large flag, bring it tonight, get it hung up on the back wall.

From Kick off to the final whistle, lets give this team every bit of support we can. It could be the difference, we are the 12th man.

Yep good shout....can't wait for tonight!

^^^what pt said.

plus, every single jags supporter should be singing their hearts out from start to finish, and be leaving the ground at full time with hoarse voices.

I've had to warn my neighbours that for 90 minutes my house may sound rather noisy tonight, and its the TV I am shouting at not anyone in the house