Jags Vs St Mirren - Game Chat

Paulo

Thought we were worth a win last night, like a lot of previous matches. We had most of the pressure and produced the best football but came up slightly short and gave away a penalty when there was no need for it. Not playing the blame-game that some like to though, as without Higi we would be in a far worse position than we are and the games would not have been anything like as enjoyable this season. His cross for Doolz was superb. Stats on BBC show us the stronger team on the night. So long as we keep playing like last night and not how we did against Hearts, I believe we will stay up.

I thought a mention for Balatoni too.Guys like Thompson , Boyde and Sutton were taking him to the cleaners at the start of the season but he has definatley learned and developed.

Couldn't agree more. He was my POTY last year, but up till Xmas I was constantly slaughtering him for his performances and the fact that he looked at least a stone overweight. Fair play to the big man, he has buckled down and with the help of Lee Mair he is really stepping up now and he also gives us a threat at the other end. No coincidence that the defence struggled when he was out with the finger injury. Defence looks solid with him back. Best idea would be to ship big Gabby out on loan to a Championship side next season if we survive in the top league and get him toughened up. There is a centre half in there.

They had a penalty shout- well their players claimed for it - 2 mins before & reckon Murrray keen to give that one.

Higgy got wrong side but looked to me that the boy halfway down before contact made.

Thought Murray had a shocker tonight- 1st half especially. Let a lot go in the middle of the park then gives a pen for their boy falling over.

One other thing.

The banner in the North Stand. Embarrassing.

Captain. Leader. Legend nonsense. Did no one think that it had been done before & associated with John Terry?

We had guys on here last week complaining about the huddle & yet they are probably the very same who produced the banner tonight.

By all means show your support towards the manager if that's what you want to do but at least be original.

If it helps give the Manager and team a boost and show we are right behind them in the battle to avoid the playoffs then there is really no harm in it.

To be fair if we stay up then the Manager and every player deserves one and I hope theres one for The Bridge in our final home game of the season telling Chris to come back home permanently