Thank You. From The North Stand

potty trained

I just want to thank everyone for their support over the last week for The North Stand. It shows how strong we can be and that our voice can be heard and will be listened to.

It was great to see the federation of supporters branches come together so early, before it's even really got up and running, it points to a positive future. Tonight's meeting shows that with proper consultation there can be agreement. The board representatives agree the status quo is the correct path to take.

Also to the guys who run WAT, a thankless task, but they provide a great online community, some would say a supporters branch in its own right. And Adam who set up the online petition. All these things came together to demonstrate the passion in our support.

I look forward to next week, the representatives will take back our feedback regarding a non Celtic season ticket for agreement as a collective board. I believe it is the right product to offer due to the circumstances surrounding this game.

Regards future seasons? The north stand is ours(Barr. Celtic games) I hope we grow as a fanbase that means one day we keep the north stand, take the main stand and are only able to offer them 2000 JHS... That's got to be a target? A day when we are restricting celtics allocation due to demand from home fans.

Ideally flares go out of fashion and they just get the main stand.

Anyway... Thank you to every one of you. We all played a part.

• Like 16

I just want to thank everyone for their support over the last week for The North Stand. It shows how strong we can be and that our voice can be heard and will be listened to.

It was great to see the federation of supporters branches come together so early, before it's even really got up and running, it points to a positive future. Tonight's meeting shows that with proper consultation there can be agreement. The board representatives agree the status quo is the correct path to take.

Also to the guys who run WAT, a thankless task, but they provide a great online community, some would say a supporters branch in its own right. And Adam who set up the online petition. All these things came together to demonstrate the passion in our support.

I look forward to next week, the representatives will take back our feedback regarding a non Celtic season ticket for agreement as a collective board. I believe it is the right product to offer due to the circumstances surrounding this game.

Regards future seasons? The north stand is ours(Barr. Celtic games) I hope we grow as a fanbase that means one day we keep the north stand, take the main stand and are only able to offer them 2000 JHS... That's got to be a target? A day when we are restricting celtics allocation due to demand from home fans.

Ideally flares go out of fashion and they just get the main stand.

Anyway... Thank you to every one of you. We all played a part.

Good outcome now let's all go and get the season ticket numbers as high as we can to help Archie with the squad for next season

• Like 3

Glad it's been resolved and well done to all involved.

Credit to the club too. They made a bad decision which was, I believe, a clumsy misjudgement rather than anything malicious. The willingness, eventually, to engage over the issue, listen to the concerns and act, and even apologise, is to be applauded. Once you've made a mistake the best you can do is address it, and they did that.

• Like 3

• Members

Just to add to this, Yes it was good to have representation on the night, but every single fan that sent an email, put their name to the petition or took some form of action to make themselves heard to the Club Board deserve great credit. Well done all.